𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

Start from the beginning

But Signora stayed behind in Liyue, you only overheard earlier somewhere that she was headed towards inazuma now, for whatever reason. You were hoping she wasn't planning on hurting your friends or anything of that sorts.

Now you were wondering if the other harbingers would be more like Childe: Irritating, two faced-
Or were they more like the Balladeer: Angry, resentful, harsh

You couldn't stop yourself from trembling slightly.. after all, the people behind this room were probably some of the most powerful people in teyvat.. as Scaramouche opened the door, you were greeted by someone yelling. A tall female with snowwhite hair and a singular strand of black hair. She was yelling at someone you recognised immediately. I mean, that ginger was quite easy to recognise.

"Well maybe if you wouldn't have been so stupid then you could've won against that pesky traveler!"

"Yeah but I didn't! Stop yelling woman you're making my head hurt.. this is why Columbina moved out of your room!" 

They were arguing like two teenagers and the rest seemed to watch in amusement. You followed the Balladeer and he motioned for you to take a seat next to him, though he didn't hesitate to send a glare to everyone as you sat down.

The two who were arguing only a moment ago had gone quiet as well. The white haired woman glaring at you while Childe waved at you with a smile. You gulped as you sat completely still, the air was heavy and all eyes were directed at you. It felt like time had stopped and everyone was waiting for you to say something. Your body was tense as you shifted around on your seat a little.
For some reason, Scaramouche must have noticed your uncomfortableness as he slammed his fist on the table and glared at everyone.. especially at someone with mint blue hair and a strange mask which covered the upper half of his face. He wore a wicked grin on his face, simply looking at him sent shivers down your spine.

"Mind your own damn business, imbeciles!" The hothead next to you yelled. Your eyes widened as you swallowed thickly, not wanting to even think about what might happen next..

tick

tock

tick

tock

The ticking of the clock made you even more anxious and despite only a few seconds passing by while the room went quiet again after the balladeer had spoken up, it felt like hours to you.

"My my.. as loud as always aren't we, Scaramouche?" The way that man had said his name.. filled with anger, resentment but also curiousity. Just what was wrong with this guy? Your eyes were still glued on the edge of the table, you did not dare to look at any of them.

"Shut your filthy mouth Doctor." Scaramouche hissed back at the man as he slouched back into his seat. What you didn't notice was his eyes glancing over at you for a moment.

"Seems like your little lover there isn't enjoying themselves all that much huh?" You could practically hear the grin in his voice as the Balladeer snapped his head back around again.

"They are not my lover you psychopathic maniac!" He argued back though it amost seemed as if he hadn't truly meant what he said which you found quite odd to say the least..

The Doctor only replied with a deep chuckle as he raised his wine glass into the air, the red liquid flowing around in his glass a little from the movement. "Relax, I'm merely trying to tease you.."

Scaramouche refused to converese with him any longer than he had to, it was obvious that he did not like him even a little bit. You didn't blame him for it.. that guy seemed strange, you could already tell by the way he spoke that he wasn't sane.. though you had to admit that probably no one, with you being the only exception, at this table was anywhere close to being sane.

"Now that you two seem to have finally stopped with your little argument, how about you introduce your little guest, Balladeer?" The one who you suspected to be the number one, given the fact he was the only one seated at the end of the table, spoke in a deep voice as he glanced over at you and Scaramouche.

"I-" He groaned as he heard some of the other chuckle at him, "what their name is is none of your business.. you know what-" You heard the chair next to you move before your plate was pulled away and you felt a cold hand wrap around your wrist, pulling you off of your chair. "Come Y/N, we're leaving."

You could hear Childe in the background trying not to laugh.. you understood why though, in his little tantrum, Scaramouche failed to realise that he had just called you by your name.. but you didn't dare to say anything.. this man was like a ticking timebomb after all.

He dragged you out of the dining room and back to your own room where he placed the plate on your table before closing the door behind him and sitting down on the ground right next to your table. His actions were confusing to you but you were still too afraid to question him.

"What? Aren't you going to sit down to eat? I went through the trouble of bringing your food here.. so eat it." He scoffed and you almost thought that it looked adorable- 'No wait we're not that far into the story yet!' DONT BREAK THE FUCKING 4TH WALL BITCH-

You shook your head and blinked a few times before you took a seat as far away from him as possible while pulling your plate closer to you. "Right.. uhm.."

"What? If there's something you wanna ask then go ahead or whatever.." He buried his face in his arms while resting his head onto the table, this short harbinger kept confusing you more and more.

After another few minutes of silence, your cleared your throat and then spoke up;

"Why.. why did you choose to bring me here of all people?"

𓆩*𓆪

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。