winter

summery: its peters birthday and harley gets him a pet but peter makes it a gift for his dad too.

ships: parley, winteriron

warnings: swearing, 

-------------------------------------

peter's pov

"happy birthday darlin" harley said sneaking into my room at 6 in the morning so my dads don't see, even though dad is probably passed out in the lab and pops is either in the lab with dad or on his morning run with uncle steve .

"thanks harls" i say as he walks closer, once he go to the edge of my bed i was able to see him clearer and i noticed the bunny he was holding. "holy shit you didn't" "oh but i did happy birthday".

"omg omg omg i have a bunny" i screamed jumping up and down on my bed.

"darling you might want to quiet down before one of the few early risers in this super family hear you" harley says snapping me out of my over excitement. 

"oops" i fall down and land criss cross applesauce and held my arm out for my bunny, harley softly places her in my arms and i finally get a good look at her. she is pure white with blues eyes and extremely fluffy. "whats her name" i ask when harley wraps his arms around my waist.

"that's up to you darlin" as he spoke i got more excited i know exactly what to name her.

"im gonna name her after pops he's been having a hard time since the last mission at the hydra base and even though shes my present i want to do something thats is gonna make him happy" i say. "sometimes i think your hearts to big with how much you care for others it's so cute, so what's her name"

"Winter"

- time skip brought to you by bucky's 1940s sassiness -

bucky's pov

i just got back from my run with steve and i head down to tony's lab to check if he's still asleeps, i walk in to find him on the couch still but starting to wake. "good morning doll" 

"morning buck" he says still half asleep. i walk over and pull him on to his feet earning a very annoyed groan.

"time to wake up tones, it peters big day remember, is his present ready" i ask holding up my sleepy husband up. "yep his very own lab is finally ready" we decided that his own lab would be the perfect gift because before we officially adopted him he would just work in the interns labs, but since he moved in and officially became our he's been working in tony's lab and we thought it would be nice to give him his own personal space to work.

After Tony was more awake we headed up to the kitchen so he could have his coffee and I could get started on Peter's breakfast so it's ready once he wakes up.

After half an hour breakfast is ready and just in time Peter's runs like I Machine sometimes I swear every morning at 7:30 on the dot he is in the kitchen wanting breakfast.

Speak of the devil.

I notice Pete walking in out of the corner of my eye. I nudge tony so he notices.

"Happy birthday Peter" I say turning around with his and Harleys breakfast. "Thanks pops" Tony was suddenly more awake " happy birthday underoos" "thanks dad"

No ones pov

bucky seemed to be oblivious to the bunny in peters arms, tony on the other hand  noticed fluff bundle the second he looked up from his coffee. but instead on saying anything like he should of he just smiled and waited to see how long it would take for his husband to notice the bunny that has randomly appeared in the tower. "so peter how long have you up" tony says as he sips his second coffee.

"harley woke me up at 6:30 to give me my present" peter says sitting down and placing winter in his lap. tony was watching his husband intently watching reaction. bucky's face changes and tony thought he realised but apparently not.

"Was he in your room peter alone" bucky said concerned.

"no dad he knocked on my door and the we sat in the games room, right fri"

"the young cinnamon roll is telling the truth bucket" F.R.I.D.A.Y announces. peter let go of a breath he didn't know he was holding, thank god fridays always has my back peter thought. bucky saw that acceptable and started making breakfast for the rest of the team.

at this point tony was starting to lose it, all he wanted to burst out laughing. i mean he knew his husband was oblivious, considering it to him two months to realize they were date but how can he not notice the bunny it's sitting right in front of him.

five more minutes go bye and tony cant do it anymore. "so pete you said harley already gave you your present, so what did he get ya" tony says hoping bucky will pick up on what's going on.

"oh yeah. dad, pops meet the newest addition to the family" peter says holding up winter. this causes bucky turn around and he finally notices the bunny in the room.

"omg it's so cute" bucky says running over to pat the bunny. tony laughs at how adorably childish his husband is being. 

peter hands winter over to his pops. "what's her name" bucky asks. 

"winter"

This causes bucky to immediately start crying. he places winter on table and envelops his son in a hug. "pete you have no idea how muchs this means to me."

 tony watched as his two favorite people hug and decided to join in, he know how bucky is still recovering and he glad petr could do something to make him so happy. tony even stared to shed a tear.

after a minute harley joined in on the hug, even though they werent his parents he also cared for them. And if harley has his way they will be his father-in laws.

the hug continued on for a while until steve walked in. "does and one else smell burning".

they all jumped out of the hug and bucky looked at the stove.

"fuck"

"language"

well there goes the avengers breakfast.

---------------------------------------

a/n: thank you guy so much for reading i'm already so excited with how many read the first chapter got so i really hope you guys like this one.

if you have any requests or even just a random prompt or even just a ship you really want to see feel free to leave them in the comments or message me. 

ps. enjoy the cute phot og baby peter and buckys