IZ*ONE as Genshin Players

Part 1 -- The Oldies, Their Mains, and Their Playstyle.

Eunbi – Currently Cyno

As you may know, Eunbi knows tons of jokes—that J-Lines find not funny. Cyno, too; he collects jokes like pokemon and retells them so he can break the ice—but everyone finds it not funny, too. If she's in a co-op, she'll be that one player who tells jokes and her co-op teammates will ask her to stop in capital letters. I think that Eunbi is also the type of player who likes to brutally smash her opponents, so that leaves either Diluc, Razor, Itto, or Cyno playstyle. Before Cyno's banner, it's most likely that she's maining Diluc with somehow Eula in her party. She rolled for Yae Miko and Raiden Shogun, maining them for a while but eventually she thought claymore characters are so much better. And if you can't tell, yes she's a whaler.

Sakura – Currently Kazuha (not the Nakamura one), Xiao occasionally

She's the chill one, you know what I mean? Same as Kazuha. Before Kazuha's release, she's a Xiao main who always hard carries Eunbi and Yena. Now that everyone have stronger characters and designated mains, she can relax with her comfort character. That nice player who joins co-op to help low AR player finish their comms and quests. Very polite when it comes to strangers but will trash talk her IZ*ONE friends whenever they die first (during her Xiao days). She's a bit careless with her HP bar whether she plays with Kazuha or Xiao, so she's been wanting to get Jean or Kokomi. Sadly, it's always Mona or Keqing who came home. As a Xiao main, she's that player who goes sing sing rather than plunging all the way. As Kazuha main, she's more relaxed.

Hyewon – Always Ganyu

She'sone of the best planners in IZ*ONE, so she's someone who is very calculative in her team comps and selecting her main. Eventually, her choice almost always falls to Ganyu, who have insane crit dmg scaling and is designed to be the main DPS. Ganyu is a secretary who is highly efficient and strong, but doesn't look intimidating because she looks like a meek young woman in her early twenties. It's almost what you thought when looking at Hyewon, no? She's much more than just a pretty face when you know her deeper. Aside from her gaming sense thinking that Ganyu is a great addition for her team, Hyewon might feel a sense of kinship with how they feel like they don't really belong here. Gaming-wise, Hyewon is that very meta player who is kind of obsessed with dealing damage and one-shotting every boss she could.

Yena – Currently Itto, Yoimiya (sometimes)

Yeah, you probably know where I'm going with this. Itto is a clown. A pretty sexy and handsome clown. Yena is too. She also got the vibe of a Geo user, for some reason. So, yeah. At first, Yena is a F2P player who got into the game because there are waifus and Sakura and Hyewon discussed the game very seriously one time that it got her hooked. At first, Yena wanted waifus. But, then this sexy Bull-Chucker came around. Yena willing to whale for Itto to get him (and his signature weapon) all because she's smitten with his vibe on the trailer. She doesn't think of herself as someone who has one designated main, but when Itto's trailer dropped, boom, she knows that she will main him for the rest of her life. She will also main Yoimiya occasionally if situation arises.