Rules, and other things.

Hello! And welcome to my Artbook! I think I've improved a bit from an art standpoint, and I'd like to share my random ideas and progress with the people of Wattpad! So, I hope you enjoy this book, but let's go over the rules first.

First of all, tracing. I will post, in every drawing that I do, if you may trace or not. You may use it as a guide, or as inspiration, but for the most part, please don't trace! I put a lot of work into these, and I'm sure you would feel the same way.

Second, do not, under any circumstances, claim this art as your own. As honored as I am to have you want to use it, please don't.

Third, please, don't be harsh! If you have some constructive criticism, or you want to congratulate me or someone else, do so! I'm happy to know where I can improve, it's how you learn, after all!

Fourth, no swearing, or threats, of any sort. This is a safe place, for kids, teens, adults, and everyone in between! Remember, their are kids on here, so, if you feel like typing things like that, resist the urge, and scream it into your pillow instead. :)

Oh, and a couple other things.

I'm not doing commissions at the moment, (I'm honored that you'd want one) but I'm thinking about trying. If I post any original species on here, once again, don't use it without permission.

That's all! If you read the rules, put a <3 in the comments!