Chapter 1

Meanwhile in Asperita City, in the Unova Region

A young woman, 17 year old Alexia is at her home and just happened to tune into the World Championship broadcast.

She was there, watching her stepbrother Erwin win the World Championships.

"You did it again big brother!" She cried out.

Alexia, abandoned and neglected by her own parents when she was young, she was alone. Unwilling to talk to anyone until she came across Erwin.

Erwin was willing to help her out in need and learned that her parents abandoned her. Disgusted, Erwin took her in and protected and cared for her all her life alongside with Erwin's parents.

A voice called out, "your stepbrother has came a long way and I don't think his reign of dominance will be stopping anytime soon."

"I know Mother!" Alexia said. "Someday I will be like him."

Erwin and Alexia's mother, Professor Lou Burns is the Unovan Professor who studies Pokémon and researches them all across the entire Unovan Region.

"I'm sure you will achieve it." Professor Burns said. "Speaking of, your stepbrother has a gift for you."

"Does he?" Alexia asked. "What is it?"

Professor Burns opens up the parcel and inside was a note from Erwin.

Dear Alexia,

 I know how much you want to set on your Pokémon Journey. After all the years me and my family has protected you from harm, now I feel you are ready. Inside this special Pokéball is your favorite Pokémon you ever wanted as a child. This Pokémon will protect you and I caught it for you while I was out training. I hope this Pokémon serves you well, and good luck in your Pokémon Journey.

Me and Charizard will be waiting for you in the big stage!

Sincerely, your stepbrother,

Erwin

Alexia, stunned to speak, was left amazed.

"My brother, got this Pokémon for me?!" Alexia said in excitement. 

Professor Burns nodded.

Alexia in excitement stepped forward and reached out for the Pokéball. But all of a sudden, the Pokéball burst open and a Pokémon came out.

 But all of a sudden, the Pokéball burst open and a Pokémon came out