8 - Consequences

TW: smut

Chapter 8 - Consequences

On Monday morning, Jasmine felt renewed.
She had fun in the weekend, hanging out with Olivia, who showed her the town of Hawkins, having meals in restaurants and enjoying some outdoor evening shows.
There was life out of that damned lab.
In the end, Jasmine decided not to resign.
She wanted to see Henry again. No matter what he was.
If he was a normal test subject with incredible powers, she would have feared him. He could have easily broken her neck by mistake in their passionate moments.
But he was now normal.
He might suffer for the loss of his powers, but he was just like any other man.

She returned to her room and unpacked her things, when she heard her door being closed and the noise startled her.
She turned, finding Henry standing in front of her. She didn't hear him and for a moment she feared he had his powers back.
The intensity of his gaze made her legs feel weak.
She couldn't decipher if his eyes shone with anger or desperation.

"I thought you left and never came back to me" he said, breaking the heavy silence.
She swallowed hard "I just needed to think over it. And to stay away from the lab. For a moment I feared to find out that I was a prisoner too".
She froze when he cut their distance in a couple of long steps, but he just meant to take her in her arms.
He pulled her into a choking hug "Never leave me again like that. I can do whatever you want, but don't abandon me. Not you".
It broke her heart. She cursed herself for thinking of leaving him without even a goodbye. She wasn't a coward.
"I'm not abandoning you, Henry. But you had to trust me and tell me the truth about yourself".
He scoffed "You wouldn't have agreed to fuck me".
She let him go and looked at his face "I would have. Because I'm a doctor and I've never ever thought of fucking a test subject".
His fingers played with her hair "Well, I'll let you fuck me as much as you want. Experiment on me as much as you desire. You know the secrets of the brains. Tear me open and find out why I have my powers and where they're gone now".
She wondered why she felt like she was the lab rat and he was able to melt her brain by tapping her skin with his fingetips.
"They're not gone. There's just a wall between your will and your abilities".
He leaned closer to kiss her cheek and murmur to her ear "Then help me break that wall. So I'll show you the kind of things can do to you. Things you can't even imagine in your wildest fantasies".
Jasmine almost fell on the bed at her back.
She had some ideas on how he could use his powers in their forbidden night encounters.
"We need to work now" she reminded him.
"I escort you to the test room, then".

Jasmine felt distracted for the whole day.
She was so tired when she walked back to her room, but she didn't have the time to open the door.
Two hands grabbed her and dragged her to the opposite room.
"Hey, manners!" she protested as she watched him locking the door.
"It's time for your punishment, naughty lady" he said, turning with a predatory gaze.
"Punishment?".
"For breaking my heart when you left".
"But I'm back now" she pointed out.
"Yes. And I need you to make sure you won't run from me again. Take your clothes off".
She snorted "How rude".
"I want to see you".
She obeyed. It felt hot to have his hungry eyes following every movement.
"Now undress me" he ordered, removing his belt and raising his arms to allow her access to his buttons.
"Don't get too spoilt. Treat me like this again and you'll have to fuck yourself for the rest of your life" she warned him.
He shot her a challenging look and grabbed her shoulders and forced her on her knees.
"I don't give a fuck of the future right now. But since your mouth is such a tease, I'll start with it" he moved his hips to make her face his hardening erection.
"This is dangerous" she warned looking up at him "You have no idea how good I am at biting off".
"I take the risk. I know you love this part of my body too much to damage it".
"You think you know me so well" she smirked and planted a kiss on his tip.
"Please, Jas" he begged.
"If you ask so nicely" she took his head into her mouth and run her tongue on it.
His breath heavied and she tasted his precum.
She played with his erection, using her hands to massage it, but soon he wanted more.
His hands pressed on the back on her head and plunged more into her mouth. It was too big and she felt choking.
He started to fuck her mouth in a steady pace, pushing the tip down her throat.
It was so rough, but she came anyway.
"Stop" he said suddenly, freeing her and allowing her to catch her breath.
He rolled her and pushed her against the mattress, lifting her hips.
But instead of his promising meat, her bottoms met the sharp kiss of his belt.
He had whipped her.
She hadn't expect it. But he didn't repeat it.
He threw the belt and cursing loudly he impaled her on his throbbing cock.
He pounded into her as he was coming, stealing screams of pleasure from her.
He went so deep that she felt him banging against her cervix.
And then she realized what was new.
He wasn't protected.
He was pouring his seed deep into her.
And it felt so good that she climaxed again, milking him.

She went from the bliss to the terror in the blink of an eye.
She was panting, then she was sobbing.
"Jas?" he called as he noticed her change of mood "Was it too much? I'm sorry. I lost control...".
"You came into me" she crossed his shocked face waiting for him to understand "I'm not in birth control".
"Fuck" his face reflected her terror "There are medicines here. I'm so sorry. I was too taken into the moment".
"I know. It was very hot" she admitted "But we can't risk the consequences. I'd rather die than facing them".
He pulled her closer, wiping her tears "We'll fix this together. We are still in time to avoid those consequences".
"If we act now".
They dressed up and wandered in the lab, until they found the pills she needed.
Jasmine felt endlessly relieved while Henry grinned at the idea of her taking the pills on a regular basis.

Published: Tue 15 November 2022