"Unfortunately yes" Aizawa said. "Sorry to ruin your little holiday decor here, but the principal just called you to come to his office right away"

Ashido gasped as well as Faruko.

Oh no, I hope they didn't find out about the permanent marks in my room
Faruko thought.
Or probably the uniform I showed up on day one.. whatever it is, getting called by the principal to his office already doesn't sound so good

"What? Is she in trouble?" Ashido asked, concern in her voice.

"Yeah, am I in trouble?"

"No, luckily not at all" Aizawa answered, causing Faruko to raise a brow. "Turns out you have a visitor" Faruko gasped.

A visitor?
Faruko thought.

...

Faruko walked her way to the office, heading there as she continues to wonder who the visitor may be.

Probably my aunt for all I know
Faruko guessed.
Of course she would do something as to show up here and say happy birthday and plant a bunch of kisses on my face and then give me a whole gift...
Faruko shrugged at the thought.

Once she arrived at the office, she automatically faced principal Nezu, who was sitting at his desk, but in front of him sat two people in chairs, facing the opposite way from Faruko's gaze.

"Ah, she's arrived" Nezu said, facing Faruko at the door. "Welcome Faruko"

"Uhh, hey, you called for some visitor?" Faruko asked.

"Why yes" Nezu answered, as the person sitting on the right turned around to see Faruko.

"Hello my dear!"

"Mom?" Faruko said, surprised. "what are you.." Faruko trailed off once the person on the left turned around, causing Faruko's eyes to grow even wider.

A soft gasp escaped out of her lips. "Carla?"

"Hey Nicole" Carla said, with a pop of her gum and a wave of her hands.

"Wha? But.. how?" Faruko was too speechless for the words to come out of her mouth.

"Surprise!" Her mother said, hugging Faruko.

"Wait, you did this?!" Faruko asked, still shocked.

"Well it was actually your aunt's idea who pushed me to do this, but happy birthday my dear!"

"Happy birthday bestie!" Carla said, embracing her in a hug too.

"Alright alright I get it!" Faruko said, getting squeezed by two people, her wings folding unnaturally from the hug.

"You had no idea how much I had to convince my parents to let me visit you" Carla said, who stopped hugging as well as the mother.

"Wow, it's been so long" Faruko said, still speechless. "I'm so glad to see you here Carla, I missed you"

I'm probably dreaming!
Faruko thought, not believing what's going on.

Carla hugs her again, surprising Faruko. "Girl I missed you too!" Carla said. Faruko was still blown away that she's here.

"Oh what a nice little reunion" Nezu said, feeling warm and fuzzy inside. "You have my permission to have your friend enter school grounds with you. Of course there's still certain rules to be kept so do be careful. UA is strict on visitors so we'll be keeping an eye on you Faruko"