Chapter 2 : Jotaro kujo meets Y/N and josuke higashikata

"JOSUKE WAKE UP YOUR SISTER!" Tomoko said "I already am!" An older josuke replied to his mother. Josuke then goes into a much older Y/Ns room to wake her up. "Y/N wake up before I break your sailor moon figurines." Josuke said teasingly. Y/N then opened up her eyes and started glaring at josuke.

"You wouldn't dare." Y/N said in a demonic voice "I would" josuke replied. Y/N then got her stand out and then said "your next line is "mercy please" to you!"

"Mercy please!" Josuke said then gasped after he said it because his sister just guessed his next line. Don't lie you would too.

Josuke then ran out of Y/Ns room and then Y/N started to get dressed for school.

"Hmm where is the uniform at." Y/N then got then found her uniform and put the school uniform on.

" Y/N then got then found her uniform and put the school uniform on

What it looks like you can change it if you want to

Y/N then walked down stairs and went to the kitchen. "Oh shoot I accidentally forgot to brush my hair." Y/N then went to the bathroom and got her  hair brush

What the brush looks like you can change it if you want to

She then started to brush her blue hair. "Y/N GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM SO I CAN DO MY HAIR!" Josuke yelled on the other side of the door. "SHUT UP YOUR MOTHER BUYS YOU MEGABLOCKS INSTEAD OF LEGOS!" "WE HAVE THE SAME MOM!"

It was at this moment Y/N realized she messed up

Y/N then hid in the shower so she wouldn't get killed by josuke. "Y/N where are you?" Josuke said. Y/N currently trying not to breathe to loud suddenly accidentally knocked something down in the shower.

"Hah found you!" Josuke said. "WILL YALL TWO STOP PLAYING AROUND AND EAT YALLS BREAKFAST!" Tomoko yelled "Yes ma'am!" The twins said.

"Consider yourself lucky." Josuke said to his twin. They then go downstairs to eat their breakfast

 They then go downstairs to eat their breakfast