🍃S4- Chapter 8

1...this boy is 1.

"All done. Not so bad, was it?" Papa asks "See? There's nothing to be afraid of. Is there, three?" He then looks at me with blue eyes "Why don't you take a seat?"

I run out of the room into the hall finding dead body's everywhere. Guards, kids, people I knew, dead.

-

"Y/n, just stay with me. Stay with me, okay?" Steve yells "Whatever you guys are doing, hurry up!" He yells at the others. Erica runs back to the others.

"Steve says you need to hurry!" Erica yells

"Yeah? No shit!" Dustin yells

"We're trying. We can't find anything." Max says

" Seriously what is all this shit" Robin yells

"What are you even looking for." Eddie asks

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! We need Music!" Robin yells and Eddie takes the tape out of her hand

"This is Music!"

-

I run down the hall passing so many dead people. I even passed my old room. I come to a dead end. A door that is bordered up with wooden planks.

I start to rip one off "Son of a.." I say and then it gets off. I then use my powers to get them off seeing how that was easier. "God!"

"Y/n" I hear Vecna call behind me. I slowly turn around to see him walking towards me "What are you doing? It's not time for you to leave."

I begin to pull harder with my powers to get these planks off.

"I have one more thing to show you, daughter" he saids

I finally get all the planks off and run though the door to find myself in a hospital room.

There was a blond man beside the bed while there was a lady in the hospital bed holding a baby. The blonde man looked like Henry, one of the workers that worked at the Lab.

I walked closer to the lady as she spoke "Isn't she just the cutest?"

"Yes, yes she is" Henry replies

"What should we name her? Maybe like...y/n"

Is that me?

"That's a beautiful name"

All of a sudden people with lab coats charge in and papa does too. They take the baby from the lady.

"Hey wait..Hey!" She yells

"I'm sorry Amelia, but she's made for better things" Henry tells my mother

"Hey wait!" She yells as the people walk out with the child who is me. One doctor stays to put the women asleep.

"What the hell?" I say out loud

"Now you know" I hear Vecna from the corner of the room "Now you know where I've been...I would like very much to show you where I am going." He saids and I run out of the room to be met with the tattoo room

I find Papa there

"Take a seat, three"

The lights flick off

I then find myself strapped to a chair. Vines holding me in place. I look up to see Vecna in the corner of the the room.

He walks up to me as I struggle to get out. He then leans over me and looks me in the eyes.

"I want you to tell Eleven. I want you to tell her everything you see." He saids and raises his hand above my face

Vecna's house breaking, a gate spreading across the floor of a house.