ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: Blue - Troye Sivan┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓"Swore I'd never lose controlThen I fell in lovewith a heart that beats so slowI want youI'll color me blueAnything it takes to make you stay"┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛1:18 ────ㅇ────── 3:30↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"Swore I'd never lose control
Then I fell in love
with a heart that beats so slow
I want you
I'll color me blue
Anything it takes to make you stay"
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
1:18 ────────── 3:30
II

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

It's September, and after a long summer of love, laughter, and light, things have never been better.

Maddie recently moved into her new apartment, which is located just a few blocks out from Sirius's new place. Her soulmate started Auror training, and despite their schedules being completely different, she still gets a healthy amount of Sirius a week. Each day she finds herself falling more and more for the man, and though she wouldn't say she's in love, the butterflies that burst through her chest whenever she sees him are a sure indicator that she's almost there. And she really wants to fall in love with Sirius, not only for herself but also for him.

Things on the color front have been somewhat static recently. Following the arrivals of yellow, orange, green, purple, and pink, they've yet to gather any of the others, the most noticeable of these being red and blue, and if she's being honest, she's starting to feel guilty that she hasn't fallen for him yet. Maddie knows he craves to know red, but until she can say the words 'I love you' and believe them, she's holding him back.

She wants to give Sirius red so badly, but she just isn't there yet.

But now it's a rainy Thursday, and she's back in her room with Sirius lying on the bed beside her. She's been lucky; her apartment belongs to her and only her, and without a roommate, she's been able to squeeze a queen-sized bed into the space. Lucas helped decorate, so the neutral cream of the walls is combined with various green accents, predominantly coming from an array of plants scattered around. With a vibrant stripey carpet covering the floor, the place finally feels like home.

"How has your Auror training coming along?" She asks Sirius, remembering the countless hours he spent pouring over reading defense books.

Her boyfriend, from where he's sprawled over the edge of her bed as he lazily writes out a mission report, takes the distraction and rolls with it. With a large grin, he pushes the parchment away and crawls up her bed until he's settled beside her against the headboard, looping a warm arm around her neck and pulling her into his chest. "It was fine," he eventually says, fingers stroking the top of her arm. "How was your day?"