The scene he made grabbed everyone's attention in the classroom. The teacher, Mrs. Park, surprised at the sudden noise of the mere furniture.

"Oh, what's happening there?" She asked. Pulling her head up to see a clearer version of us at the back.

"There is no way this new kid sitting beside me"

I was not surprise, i got to know at the start from the look on his face. I knew, something so casual would happen, especially someone or a group of people disliking me here. As i said, this is the school where the parents would pay an eternity for their children and them bragging about it. They dread people like me, poor in physically.

The teacher let out a scoff on the behalf of mine, because the urge for me to throw away the big frame of his through the window was so much. These rich brats.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, you are wasting my time. Stop making a fuss and get to the lesson" she warned him, but he seems too unbothered that it annoyed me instead but I keep a straight face, waiting for him to remove his hand from my now property. Few minutes ago, I noticed his figure was sleeping or resting his head on the desk. Now i got to understand that no one else likes to sit with him. Or does he won't allow anybody to?

"I told you, I don't want anyone to sit on this place besides my brother. Now why are you giving this kid permission?" He spoke in full authority, his eyes boring through hers, as if he owns the school.

"i will ask the janitors to bring your brother a new table and chair, now let her sit" she convince him, frowning her brows with a 'i had enough with him'.

"why not call them now. I'm not letting her sit beside me." he stated, stubbornly looking away.

"this is my first class and i want to focus now. I will bring you the table and chair by myself after this class. Can you let go of the chair?" this time I voiced out, politely yet I spoke ever so formally as if I'm talking to an adult. His sharp gaze suddenly directed to me.

"do i look like i will let go? sit on the floor if you want to focus. I don't want anyone like a weird kid like you to sit beside me other than my brother" He uttered loudly, forming a slight stretch at the corner of his lips.

I sighed, clueless on what am i going to do now. He is a complete devil. He looks attractive, however his personalities doesn't suit his face at all.

"Jeon Jungkook. Let go of the chair or you're getting 50 points of penalty for interrupting my class" she warned him, but this boy right here didn't even budge from the teacher's threats. He is completely calm as if she is an invisible ghost shouting and he deafened his ears.

"Go ahead"

This moment i was surprised, he disobeyed the class teacher. He's fearless of the now frustrated woman fuming in anger at his disrespectful self. He is getting himself in trouble, doesn't he know the consequences of not listening to what the teachers say or is this school rules are worthless for a student like him?

The teacher sighed this time, giving in and gave me a pity look. Probably giving me the sign of 'handle this by yourself, i had enough' through her eyes. I feel bad for her, the way she dropped her head in defeat and embarrassed that this jungkook guy humiliated her instructions.

i gritted my teeth, dissatisfied by his behavior, I have no choice other than doing this. I made a move on grabbing the chair with all of my strength while his arm, more like his full body resting on the chair and he wasn't aware of i was going to forcefully snatch the chair from him. He was way too occupied at debating for a mere seat with the teacher that he didn't even stay alert. He lose his balance and from the sitting position,

He fall in a thud.

Once his ass made contact with the stone floor, his fury gaze look up at me, making me to give the guiltiest face I could make. Me myself widened my eyes, i didn't knew he would fell down but not going to deny that i really pull the chair way too hard. What's adding oil to the fire is, the classroom filled with amusing laughter and some were shocked as hell. They are getting me into trouble by provoking him. It was accidental.

"I'm sorry" I softly said, persuading him hoping he won't attack me after. But surely, i know, he will.

His glare hasn't vanished, still looking at me as if he would murder me right at this place.

Awkwardly bowing as an another apology, ninety degree, I placed my chair near my table and sit down without helping him. Not that i'm rude, it's just I don't want to make skin contact with the now blood boiling man. If i offer my hand to him, he would probably straddle me, i don't want to get myself into extra troubles.

What a great first day for me to start my second school life? Well little did i know, the bitter sweet rythm of my life is starting now.