[1]-Another work piled up

Start from the beginning

So, they didn't care about Cale and let Death do whatever he wants.

Death scoffed faintly and focused on the current time.

"You know that crossing worlds and universes is very hard to do, even a Ruler."

"So?"

"There is a way to cross those worlds a little easier, a media where all worlds that we could get in and out without almost any problems."

The Ruler paused for a moment.

"Have you heard of 'fanfictions?'

"... pardon?"

"We will be finding your shattered souls by that route, it would take a few trials. but it is worth the try."

The Redhair blinked his eyes confusedly.

Fanfiction?

Yes, he knew that word.

Teenagers, adults, or maybe old. They read fiction that is related to the original work and that is called 'fanfiction'

Fanfiction enables readers, writers, and sometimes even literary professors to play in an imaginative sandbox, interpreting and reinterpreting events, relationships, and characters to flesh out different scenarios.¹

But, did he hear that right?

"... What does fanfiction has to do with this?"

Why suddenly talk about fanfictions?

And how did Death know about such words?

"I'll explain to you later, now follow me."

A portal appeared behind the Ruler Of Death, he relaxed and walked into the portal as Cale followed behind him.

————————————————

"Eruhaben-nim, How is he?"

The ancient dragon that just closed the door of Cale's room turned to the worried swordsman that is clenching his hilt tightly.

Cale's condition is currently stable from now on, his soul and body are being protected by a high-level barrier that is surrounding the room and the Villa.

'If someone poked his soul right now, it would instantly break.'

That is why, he doesn't want anyone to be in contact with the young master except Rosalyn and himself.

"He's stable, just don't let anyone in except Rosalyn and me."

The ancient dragon then walked away from the room, leaving only Choi Han that is staring blankly at Eruhaben's disappearing figure.

He unclenched and clenched the hilt of his sword several times.

'It is happening again.'

The worry from when he learned that Cale was trapped by the Sealed Ruler and when he made a deal with the Ruler of Death to help the young master.

The same Phantom pain that is gnawing at his insides.

'Everyone must have felt the same way.'

When they found out about this, they immediately started to call Choi Han and the others who are in the Villa, starting with the Crown Prince, Prince Valentino, don't forget Toonka...

... He lost count.

But of course, they all sounded worried and will be delighted if they could help the Young master with his needs.

They don't know about his soul breaking down, only Eruhaben, Rosalyn, and himself.

He is in despair that he couldn't help the young master like before.