His thoughts break when Jay suddenly speaks: Uday don't ignore jiji please. She may have done something to get you mad at her but talk to her about it. Show your anger but don't avoid her. She seems like she's a tough nut but she has a really sensitive heart. She can't take ignorance from her loved ones.

Vijay: She is right Uday Banna. Whatever M bhai did, please try to sort it out. We aren't saying don't be mad at her, that's your right if she has done something to hurt you. But at least don't stay away.

Unnati doesn't say anything just lightly squeezes Uday's shoulder for support.

Jagat: we can talk about all this later. Doctor Uncle is about to come so lets focus on Manyata getting better.

Just then everyone enters with the doctor.

Doctor uncle: Rajmata, i need to check her. Please can you all leave the room?

Uday: im not going anywhere.

Doctor uncle: Uday bete, please. You all need to go out.

Uday: i said im not leaving. She's my fiancé. I have the right to be here. You either check her or i'm taking her to the hospital uncle. But im not going outside leaving her.

Av: uday, yeh kaisi zidd hai. Manyata needs medical attention. Please come outside.

Uday: mom don't make me repeat myself again and again. She needs to be checked so do it. Im staying.

Doc uncle sighs and looks at Rajmata who nods to him. The rest leave the room. Doc uncle does a thorough check up of Manyata and after testing her he starts her on a drip of iv fluids

Uday: what's wrong? Is she going to be ok?

Doc Uncle: she's going to be fine but she needs to take care of herself. Her sugar level and bp are both really low. And after looking at her, it seems like she hasn't been eating or sleeping. She is dehydrated and weak, not well rested and she is extremely stressed.
But don't worry. She will be fine. The drip will help but get her to sleep a lot. Give her small meals after every 2-3 hours and give her lots of water. Make sure she doesn't stress much. Im giving you these medicines too. Give them to her in the morning and evening. She will be ok soon.

Uday: i'll take care of her. When will she gain consciousness?

Doc: tomorrow most probably. I injected her with a sleeping dose. She needs it to let her sleep through the night.

Uday: ok thank you so much doctor uncle.

Doc leaves the room and repeats everything to the rest. They all come inside one by one to check once on Manyata.

DS: i think we should leave. Manyata needs rest now. We'll come back in the morning to see her. In the meantime Komal i think you should stay with her (Komal slightly nods at that)
Giriraj, your family should stay here too. Its getting late. So spend the night

Giriraj: jee maa sahab. We were thinking the same. We also want to make sure Manyata is ok.

Uday: DS i want your permission to stay with Manyata please. I can't leave knowing she's not ok. Please allow me to be with her.

DS: alright Uday beta. She is yours to begin with. You can stay here. Just make sure you don't make yourself sick from worrying about her.

Uday: i'll be fine DS. Don't worry.
Everyone leaves the room except Avanshika. She comes to Uday and caresses his face.

Av: Uday? Are you ok?

Uday: i dont know mom.

Av: she is going to be alright beta. I dont know what happened between you two but don't let anything ruin your relationship. Fights and arguments are a part of any relation. Just like we fight our parents, or our siblings, we are bound to fight with our partners too but don't let them hinder your everyday life. Learn the art of compromise. This is new for the both of you. Things won't always go smoothly. When that happens instead of running away from your problems, talk to each other and describe your feelings. It always helps. Diffuse the fight before it gets out of hands. You are mature baby. You have loved her for way longer. She just started feeling for you. Give her time to adjust and then see yourself.... She'll make you her world.