They left without Zoro and Sanji. They got a table sat there talked for a while. Until the two left out ones came. When they came the crew ordered the food,15 mins later the food came,they ate,Luffy paid for the dinner after requesting Sanji for mabey 20mis to let her pay. They left at 10:30 so they decided to go play at the arcade for an hour Brook got the most tickets and the decided to watch a movie. It was one piece RED. All thought it was amazing and no one had a complane. If they had a complane,it would be 'WHY WAS IT SO GOOD!?' Only that. On the way back they talked about what their favourite part was and Luffy stayed quite thee whole time they were talking.

Nami "Luffy?"
Luffy *not listening*
Nami "LUFFY"
Luffy "AH- Oh my god,what?"
Nami "What was your favourite part in the movie"
Luffy "When everyone's favourite  Bartolomeo makes his triumphant return to the series in this film"
Nami "Luffy you looks very spaced out. Are you ok?"
Luffy *Start blushing a bit* "Yeah,Uh There is  just I did something I can not stop thinking about 24 hours a day"
Brook "What happened?"
Luffy "No,it's stupid"
Robin "No,it can't be stupid. If there's something you can not stop thinking about it must be important,suprising or weird.For example,hypothetical speaking ofc,You kissed your rival" Luffy "HUH!?"
Zoro "what!? Do You know what your talking about Robin?"
Franky "Yeah cause they both hate each other"
Usopp "I get opposites attract,but they should be atleast something they both like"
Chopper "Their literally like,summer and winter,up and down,left and right"
Nami "And there are so many more I can say but all we know is that. They hate each other"
Sanji "I hate to disagree with you Robin-chan,but they hate eachother and it will never be like a fan fic of enemies to lovers"
Luffy "Do you mean yours and Zoro's case?"
Zoro n' Sanji *intensely blushing*  "HEY! / Captain- CHAN!"
Luffy *sarcastically* "Awww~ look some people are blushing of embarrassment or is it cause they got caught?"
Zoro "YOU BETTER RUN!"

Zoro somehow managed to chase Luffy back to the hotel without getting lost. Well that's all that happened this night

I just wanna show what they wore so here it is

Luffy

Nami