Chapter 2

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ Writer's note: The [Guess who] character is your future boyfriend and will depend on the route that you're going to take. This chapter is a preview of your future with him. ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V.

Hi! My name is (Insert your name), 24 years old, a certified 뉴이스트 and this is my story. I once had a normal life; I was a 22 year old woman who just graduated from college when I received that call. I didn't experience working because my family was rich and I didn't have to exert any effort in getting what I want. The only thing that I had to exert effort was being a Nu'est fangirl and creating fab outfits to sell it online. I was once one of the most obsessive fangirl in the whole world, all I did was get updates through Nu'est's twitter, instagram, facebook and other accounts, chatting with fellow LOVEs about how awesome Ren and the other members are, getting fights all over the internet if any bastard Nu'est hater bashes my favorite boy group, updating my very own Nu'est page and group, editing Nu'est pictures and making them wear my personally designed clothes and I spend most of my time writing Nu'est yaoi fanfictions. It's not like I'm into yaoi or anything, it's just I couldn't stand the thought that Nu'est members are being paired with a girl group that I dislike, or they're falling in love with a girl who can't share them with the fans, or getting a super fabulous girlfriend who is prettier than me. Pretty narcissist, huh!? But what can I do!? People say I'm pretty so I have no choice but to believe them. Lol XD But seriously, if they ever have a girlfriend, it would be like a world without pink, at least to me, that's what it would be. Oh whatever.. going back to my story, I woke up one Saturday because of a call that I never thought would change my life forever.

Wait.. Did I ever mention that I just finished dentistry a week ago before receiving it? Ugh! Good thing I remembered, Yeah, my dream was to become a dentist, second to becoming a Nu'est member's wife of course. I was planning to take my studies into a higher level when Myungsoo-manager offered me to be Nu'est's personal designer. I couldn't believe it at first but then.....

[Guess who] "I'm home!.."

"Here he comes, Ugh! Lol XD, I don't know why but every time I hear his voice, my heart still flutters and I still feel butterflies in my stomach even though we've been together for more than a year."

[Guess who] "Missed me!?" he said making an annoyingly cute face.

"I get a little irritated whenever he makes that face, I mean, it's so damn cute and something which is the closest thing to perfection that I've ever encountered my whole life."

[Guess who] "Who're you talking to?" his eyebrows closing in.

"Nothing!" I laugh sweetly. "So, how's work? What do you want to eat?"

[Guess who] "Anything my cute wife makes."

"Ugh! That annoying face," I try to look as if I don't like it.

"How about I make snake for dinner? Will you still eat it?" I answered sarcastically.

[Guess who] "I said anything you make, I'll eat it happily as long as your hands touched it."

"Ew disgusting, How can you say that with a straight face..Aaahhh so cheesy!"

[Guess who] "You're the one who made me like this! Take responsibility for my whole life from now on."

"That's what I'm doing right now, Duuhh! What more do you want me to do?"

[Guess who] "Just stay beside me for the rest of our lives, if possible I want my grave to be beside yours if we're not in this world anymore," he smiled gently and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Our face was less than an inch close and I can hear him breathing heavily. The worst scenario is, I can hear his and my heart beating like crazy. "I can't breathe," I pulled away from him and gave him an awkward smile.

"I heated the bath already, hurry up and change so we can eat dinner early," I help him take his coat and his socks off.

"Aren't you gonna take a bath with me?" he said with a smirk on his perfectly perfect face.

"Don't be silly!" I felt my cheeks become hotter and I knew that I was blushing like a tomato so I turned my back at him. "Just go!"

"I was just kidding; I promised you that I won't touch you until we get married. And you know that I never break a promise, especially not to you," he whispered while back hugging me.