The Coronation and Finale

Mal and Ben smiled and waved as their carriage paraded all the way up to the chapel. Before that, she was trying to explain herself and why she spelled Ben, but he understood, and he revealed that he hadn't been faking his feelings, he truly did love Mal. Once the carriage stopped, the crowd cheered and they met with his parents. Mal bowed respectfully, "About the other day, I just..." His father smiled at her, showing that she need not to explain anything. "I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy." And then Ben chimed in, "You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy." Ben's father looked surprised, "I did?" Belle then nudged her husband, "I...How very wise of me." Belle took her son's hands in her own as she spoke to him. "Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart." He nodded and smiled, "Thanks, Mom." Ben's father patted him on his shoulder, "You're gonna make a fine king." He said before leading Belle away. "Wish me luck." He said to Mal, who smiled at him. The usher cleared his throat, and held out his hand, to lead Mal to the other side and allowed her to enter after Ben did. As the choir sung, Jay, Jack, Evie and Carlos stood side by side in the podium that was reserved for friends and family of Ben. Jay looked at Jack, who then looked at Evie.

She pursed her lips and held anxiety under her skin, blinking her eyes before turning her head to Carlos, who just stared straight ahead as Ben entered the chapel

She pursed her lips and held anxiety under her skin, blinking her eyes before turning her head to Carlos, who just stared straight ahead as Ben entered the chapel. The vks bowed as he walked down the blue carpet. Everyone in the chapel bowed, including Mal. Once Ben reached the altar, Fairy godmother hugged Belle, and bowed before his father, and respectfully removed his crown. She then placed the crown over Ben's head, and lifted the jar that held her magic wand, which she held up, ready to bless Ben. Mal looked up with an extreme amount of anxiety, before turning her head to look up at her four friends who were also anxiously waiting. Fairy godmother soon began, "Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Mal opened her lips, letting some of her anxiety out through her breath. "I do solemnly swear." Ben replied. "Then it is my honor and my joy, to bless our new king." She said as she dubbed him, suddenly the wand was stolen out of her hand, it was Jane, who was losing control of its magic, and with it she accidentally broke the barrier of the Isle. A loud rumble shook the island, and suddenly the Evil Queen realised, "The barrier is broken! We're free!" Maleficent opened the doors, and wore a wicked grin on her face. "Scepter! Now!" She called, as it shook out of it's carrier, and levitated into her hand. She raised it up and cackled, using her magic to transport herself to Auradon. "Child, what are you doing?" Fairy godmother asked her distraught child, "If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" She complained, while trying to regain control of the wand. "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!" The crowd screamed as she spun out of control, "Take cover!" Ben's father ordered. Then, Mal seized Jane, and tried to pull the wand out of her hand. "Careful, Mal!" Belle warned, and she finally got it away from her. Jay, Carlos, Evie and Jack rushed down from their seats and ran down to the floor of the chapel. "Mal, give me the wand." Ben calmly asked her, "Stand back." She warned, as her friends came rushing in and immediately ran towards her side. "It's okay." He said as he held up a hand, "Ben, I said stand back!" She yelled at him, "I told you so!" Audrey snarled, before Mal pointed the wand at her. Evie was right behind Mal, followed by Jack, Carlos and Jay. "Let's go." Carlos said, "Revenge time." Jay added. "You really want to do this?" Ben asked, looking at Mal, and then at her friends. "We have no choice, Ben!" Mal cried. "Our parents..." She tried to explain, but Ben cut her off, "Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours." She sighed softly, calming down as she lowered the wand. Belle and the Beast looked at Mal with hopeful eyes, as did Fairy Godmother, "I think I want to be good." She said softly. "You are good." Ben started, before she immediately cut in, "How do you know that?" "Because..." he started again, "Because I'm listening to my heart." Mal realised what he meant, and she started to calm down. "I want to listen to my heart, too." He smiled at her, and she smiled back, speaking as she turned around, "And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents." Her friends looked at her, a bit confused but understanding her a bit better, "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy." She said to Jay, "And you, scratching Dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought?" Carlos smiled when he heard her say this, she turned her head to her best friend next. "And Evie, you do not have to play dumb to get a guy." Evie smiled and started to tear up, "You are so smart." Lastly, she looked at Jack, who stood behind Evie and the boys, "Jack, you've done more than enough to earn my trust. You deserve Evie more than anyone." She said as she took his hand, and placed it on top of Evie's, "I want you two to be happy together, forever. And I don't want to take over the world with Evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben." She turned around and held up her ring, "Because Ben makes me really happy." She started to tear up, "Aww." The crowd awed. "Us being friends makes me really happy." She said to the vks, "Not destroying things." Evie shook her head in agreement, and Jack nodded. "I choose good, you guys." She held out her fist, "I choose good, too." Jay said as he touched her fist.