ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 63 {TEᒪEᑭᕼOᑎE}☎️

Start from the beginning

"Lotso wouldn't give up. It took forever, but we finally made it back to Daisy's."

After what it self to be countless Nights, this final one night grew cold, damp, as we stand outside Daisy's warmly lit window.

Peaking inside, my heart drops for Lotso "But by then, it was too late."

Leaving the window, stepping down from Big Babies hold he walk off, staring into the almost completely dark sky "Something changed that day inside Lotso. Something snapped."

Lotso growls "She replaced us. Come on!"

"No, she only replaced you!" I remember trying to protest.

Lotso, stops his angry stride and growls down at me "SHE REPLACED ALL OF US!!! Didn't she?!"

I cower as Big Baby attempts to climb to see, Lotso pulling him down roughly, him roughly pulling big baby along him crying out.

"She don't love you no more! Now come on!!"

Pain and sadness lures in the pit of my stomach.

All though the now heavily raining night, we are thrown off the back of a Ute, saturated in a puddle of rain water on the road.

"We were lost. Cast off. Unloved. Unwanted."

Looking up I watch Lotso land his eyes on the sign across the road, the lightning brightly flashing, making the sign readable for a split second.

"Then we found Sunnyside."

Lotso angrily gets up, limping towards the building, leaving us to look and and follow.

Recalling the memory I look back out the dark window "He wasn't anybody's friend."

Pulling out the old pendant of big babies, I stare down at it. Now worn and slightly leaked ink covers the plastic treasure "He took over Sunnyside and rigged the whole system."

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ

Taking in the information I ask chuckles "So how did you get out?"

Solemnly Chuckles replies " I got broke. Bonnie found me, took me home. Other toys, they weren't so lucky. It ain't right what Lotso done. New toys, they don't stand a chance."

"But our friends are in there." I think aloud.

"You can't go back!"

"Returning now would be suicide!"

"But what about your Andy?"

"Isn't he leaving for college?"

What am I going to do?

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The night drag on and on, I only managed to catch just a handful of sleep. Consistently feeling watched it caused me great discomfort even though I knew it was Buzz but this other luring feeling twisted me the wrong way, there has to be something else out in the room, just what.

A harmonic, plays in the background filling the excruciating silence.

Until the tune was interrupted by a sudden banging on wire breaks the vibe.

"Quiet, musical hog! Knock it off!" Buzz orders.

'I wanna die.'

From Jessie's cell more central rather than mine off to the side, she mumbled to a morning Bullseye

"Oh, Bullseye. I miss Woody, too. But he ain't ever coming back."

The room once again silenced, before being rudely interrupted via Lotso and his gang.