Episode 21: Blue's Big Show!

Start from the beginning

You know what to do!
🎶 We'll sit down in our Thinking Chair and think, think, think!
Cause if you use your mind,
And take a step at a time,
You can do anything that you wanna do! 🎶

Blue: And now that we're ready to play, let's go look for some clues!
(Blue walks around the room, in search of clues.)
Blue: 🎶 We are looking for...Blue's Clues!
I wonder where they are. 🎶
You: A clue!
Blue: You're right. I'm gonna need all the help I can get!
You: A clue! A clue!
Blue: Wait, you see a clue? Where?
You: On you, Blue.

(Blue look at her overalls to find a blue handprint there.)
Blue: Whoa, you're right! There's a clue...on my overalls, which means...I'm the first clue. I'M THE FIRST CLUE! WHOOOOO!!! WHAAAATTTT?? YAYYYY!!!! I've always wanted to be a clue...and now I am. YASSSSS! Hey, you know what we need, right? Our Handy-Dandy...Notebook! (Ding!)

(Blue draws a picture of herself into her notebook.)
Blue: Okay, let's draw me. First, we draw a circle. Then some curves for my hair, two big circles and two little ones inside of them for my eyes, some eyelashes, a nice round nose, a big ol' smile, and some spotted puppy ears. There. That's me, Blue.

(The drawing flies out of the notebook and to the top of Blue's head as she thinks for a moment.)
Blue: So, what do I wanna do for our playdate...that involves me?
(Blue gives you some time to think again.)
Blue: Maybe, maybe. But we might need to find the other two clues first, just to be sure!

Mr. Salt (from the kitchen): Oh, Blue! Could you help me with something?
Blue: Coming, Mr. Salt! Up the tube! Wait, wrong show. (Haha! Nice reference to The Adventures of Kid Danger right there.) I mean, uh... (says this like Cosmo from that one episode of Fairly OddParents) To the kitchen!
(Blue hurries over to the kitchen, where Mr. Salt is building something.)
Blue: Hey, Mr. Salt. Whatcha doing?
Mr. S: Well, Blue, I'm trying to build this stage right here.
Blue: Ooh, it's looking fancy!
Mr. S: It sure is! But the only problem is, some of the parts are missing.
Blue: Don't worry, Mr. Salt. We can help you find them. (To you) Hey, you think you can help us fix Mr. Salt's stage? You do? Great!

Mr. S: Alright, Blue. The first thing we need to find are some curtains. They're both red, and curvy too!
Blue: Curtains, huh? Got it. Let us know if you see them.
(Blue and Mr. Salt look for the curtains until you spot them near the windowsill.)
You: There they are!
Blue: Where?
You: On the windowsill.
Mr. S: Ah, there's the curtains! Great job.
(Mr. Salt puts the curtains on the stage.)

Mr S: Now the next thing we need are 3 planks of wood. You know, so we can stand on the stage.
Blue: Good idea! Don't forget to tell us when you spot them.
(Blue and Mr. Salt search for the planks before you spot them laying beside the fridge.)
You: Found them!
Mr. S: Where?
You: Beside the refrigerator.
Blue: Yes! You found the planks! Nice thinking.
(Blue puts the planks down one by one on the stage.)

Mr. S: We're almost done building the stage! We just need one more thing.
Blue: What is it?
Mr. S: A rope.
Blue: Ooh! But wait, what would you need a rope on a stage for?
Mr. S: That's just it, Blue. That part's a surprise!
Blue: Wow, I sure do love surprises! Let's see if we can find the rope.
(Blue and Mr. Salt look all around the kitchen for the rope until you spot it on a stool.)
You: There's the rope!
Blue: You see it? Where?
You: On that stool.
Mr. S: Hey, there's the rope! And just in time, too!
(Mr. Salt ties a knot to strap the rope into the stage.)

Blue: Well, would you look at that? We helped Mr. Salt build his stage.
Mr. S: Thanks so much, Blue.
Blue: Aww, it was nothing.
Mr. S: And thank you, too! I'd better show everyone my new stage. Au revoir, Blue. See you later!
Blue. Bye, Mr. Salt! But where could that next clue be, though?