Episode 21: Blue's Big Show!

Plot: It's time for a playdate with Blue, and she's so excited to play with you! But wait! What does Blue want to do on your playdate? Looks like it's time to play a game of Blue's Clues to figure it out!
———————————-————————————
Blue: 🎶 Hello there, my name's Blue!
I wanna play with you. 🎶
BAM!
🎶 Let's begin with a handprint!
Everybody's playing with Blue's Clues!
And You!
Let the playdate begin! It's Blue's Clues!
And You!
Day by day, we'll
Laugh and play the
Blue's Clues way!
It's...
Blue's Playdate With You! 🎶
———————————-————————————
(You open the door to see Blue, excited as ever to play.)
Blue: Oh! Hello there, You! I'm so glad you came for our playdate today! Come on in!

(You walk into Blue's house to find a picture frame with two felt friends playing ball, another picture frame with a concert hall on it, and even Sidetable Drawer taking a nap.)
Blue: I'm so excited you're here. There's so much we can do on a playdate! We could sit in the Thinking Chair, or we can read the mail, or we could make some snacks, or...Ah, I just can't decide. There's just so much to do! But wait, what do you think we should do?

(Blue gives you some time to think.)

Blue: Huh, good answer. But I think I know exactly what we should do. You wanna know too? Well...

🎶 We're gonna play...Blue's Clues! 🎶
BAM!
(She smacks a handprint on the screen.)

Blue: That's right! We'll play Blue's Clues to figure out what we should do on our playdate. I love to play Blue's Clues!

Blue: 🎶 We're gonna play...Blue's Clues!
We're gonna play...Blue's Clues!
Because it's my favorite game. 🎶
Yeah!

Blue: Remember, my handprints will be on the clues. That's why I like to call them Blue's Clues! Hmm. But how to get rid of this handprint though...Ooh, I got it!
(Blue ducks down. When she pops back up, she holds up a candy fan and presses the button.)
Blue: Con-tact! Prepare for takeoff, handprint.
(The candy fan blows the handprint away. Blue giggles and ducks back down to put the fan away.)

Blue: You know what we need for Blue's Clues, right? Our Handy-Dandy...Notebook! Yeah.
(She goes over to Sidetable Drawer to get the notebook.)
Blue: Hi, Sidetable.
Sidetable: Hi there, Blue! Are you playing Blue's Clues?
Blue: Yep. We sure are. We're playing because I've planned something really fun for us to do on our playdate!
Sidetable: Wow. Can't wait to see what it is! Here's your notebook.
(Sidetable slides open her drawer, and Blue grabs the notebook.)
Blue: Thanks, Sidetable. See you later!

(Blue gets back up, and gets closer to you.)
Blue: You know, I think I'm gonna need a lot of help playing Blue's Clues to figure out what I wanna do for our playdate today. So, will you help me? You will? Great!
(Blue starts to dance.)
Blue: Now, I bet you already know how to play Blue's Clues, right? Good. But if you don't, don't worry because I'm going to show you.

Blue: To play Blue's Clues, we gotta find a...
You: Handprint!
Blue: Yep! A handprint. Right! Cause that's our first...
You: Clue!
Blue: Yeah! A clue. And then, we put it in our...
You: Notebook!
Blue: That's right!
🎶 We put it in our notebook!
Cause they're whose clues?
Blue's Clues! 🎶

🎶 We gotta find the next handprint.
Cause that's the second clue.
We put it in our notebook!
Cause they're whose clues? 🎶
Blue's Clues!
Yeah!

🎶 We gotta find the last handprint.
Cause that's the third clue.
So, we put it in our notebook!
Cause they're whose clues?
Blue's Clues! 🎶