Hell on Earth

Felix inhaled sharply as he grabbed onto Minho's sleeve, a small whimper escaping his lips. Minho looked down at him a little confused, following his gaze to Hyunjin, he nodded a little and gently nudged Felix behind him, sending a glare towards Hyunjin who just giggled innocently. A woman came up to the front and clapped her hands, gaining the attention of the class. 

"Alright! So as you know the school is having a talent show, the dance team in required to participate, so I'll be partnering you up for your own duo performances. " 

Felix clung to Minho, squeezing his eyes shut, trying his best to ignore the horrible feeling of Hyunjin's eyes on him. The instructor began to partner up the students as Felix took deep breathes to calm his nerves, it was working too until his name was called.

"Lee Felix...hm, you and Hwang Hyunjin." 

Felix's blood ran cold as he froze on spot. He saw pouts and heard whispers around him as he zoned out, his world seemed to have stopped. Felix doesn't think he's been this afraid since what happened back is Australia. 

He doesn't deserve to partner with Hyunjin, I'm so much better. 

Is he new?

He is so lucky! I wanna partner with Hyunjin-oppa! 

Felix whimpered as he felt Minho get dragged away from him and for a couple of wonderful seconds, he stood alone. He enjoyed those seconds. However, now he could feel his body tense as a pair of arms snaked its way around his waist from behind, a head resting gently on his shoulder. He teared up as he squeezed his small hands into fists, his heart beating painfully fast as Hyunjin whispered beside his ear. 

"Don't be so tense, little pixie..~ I just wanna get to know you." 

"P-please leave me alone, H-Hyunjin..." 

Hyunjin giggled as he grabbed Felix's hand, twirling him quickly before yanking him close, his hand resting gently on the smaller's hips. Felix squeezed his eyes shut tightly, resisting the urge to get lost in Hyunjin's piercing blue eyes. 

"Oh darling, now why would I do that~? You're such a beauty, I couldn't possibly let you get away. Open your eyes." 

Felix whimpered once more as a small tear rolled down his cheek, opening his eyes carefully, only to be met by Hyunjin's icy blue ones. Hyunjin rested a finger gently under Felix's chin, lifting it a tad bit. The older boy smiled softly and Felix felt his knees go weak. The gentle smile was nothing like the one from the cafeteria, this smile made Felix forget the world around him. Made his heart beat in a way that only Jisung could. Felix was snapped out of his trance when the bell rang, he realized what was happening and quickly shoved Hyunjin away, grabbing his bag and bolting it out the door. The hallway was crowded now, sadly and Felix had to swerve and squeeze his way through crowds. He made it to his next class in one piece, spotting Jisung in the back. The boy dropped his bag and ran toward him, hugging him tightly. Jisung hugged back just as tight. 

"Felix!! Where did you go, I was so worried!!" 

"Lix is so sorry, Jisungie, he got scared and when he saw Chan-hyung coming to hug him, he just ran..." 

Jisung hugged Felix tighter as they sat down. 

"Don't run off like that anymore, please, Lix."

"I won't. Uhm..."

"Hm?" 

"I had Hyunjin last period...Minho-hyung tried to protect me but he got partnered with Ten and I got Hyunjin..." 

Jisung listened carefully as he nodded, squeezing Felix's hand tightly. 

"He told me that he just wanted to get to know me, and he kept hugging my waist. When I told him to leave me alone, he told me I was a 'beauty' and said he couldn't let me get away...then he smiled." 

"Smiled? Like what, the weird creepy shit from lunch?" 
"No, it was..it was a gentle smile. He looked normal...It was weird, Sungie, it was like he had me in a trance, I couldn't get out. 

Jisung hugged Felix tightly again.

"It'll be okay, Lixie..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: WOOOOO the bitch updated ;) 

Man so much has gone on lately- like damn. But I think I'm finally ready to start writing again. For real this time. Recently I've been dealing with a lot, my mother recently gaining custody of me and what not. I've made so many new friends at my new school and I even have a boyfriend now. It's been a crazy year and just- wow. My depression got a lot worse and some old habits came back, but I think I'm getting better slowly. It's been a rough couple months, but I'm excited to be back. I've missed you guys a lot and all the support you've given me so far. Speaking of which, the views on "Shhh"?? You guys??? over 700??? I love you all, I swear, thank you guys so much. Till next time, love  ya bitches<3