The woods

TW self harm, trauma, swearing
⚠️art is not mine⚠️
———————————————————————
Quakity POV
I was hanging out with Tommy, we were about 10 minutes away from the burger van, looking for berries, and exploring the woods.

I heard light crying from a distance.

"Do you hear that Tommy?"
He nods and runs to grab something from the van.
"Be right back!" He yelled then ran away.

I didn't know what to do so I glanced around, but boredom got the best of me. Who is crying, I think. I head towards the crying, the last person I expected was there.

Wilbur was there, he looked like shit. He had his head tucked into his knees, as he scratched at his scalp so hard it had blood all over, his arms were bleeding as well. He went back to scratching his arms. He dug his nails into his skin putting big, bleeding cuts into his skin.

I knew he had som scars on his arms but, I thought they were from the wars. I walked over to him, he new someone was there, I don't know if he knew it was me. He loosened his grip, so he stopped making himself bleed.

We sat there in silence for a wile before I heard Tommy screaming my name. That's when Wilbur looked up. I have to stop giving him sympathy, he has always been a dick. I hate him, so why do I care now?
________________________________
Wilbur's POV
————————————————————————
I looked up
Of course, I thought  it was Tommy there, but it was Q, why was he with me, he was not the kind of person that would sit next to me. Hell he hates me, at least I think he dose.  Why would he like me. I know we dated before but I cheated. He has hated me ever since.

I stopped scratching my self, the blood dripped into my mouth. I looked up, Q got up. And Tommy grabbed my arm to bandage it. I looked at Q for a second. He almost looked worried. He looked handso- what am I thinking, he hates me, falling for him is not an option. (Oh but it is) but
________________________________
Quakity POV

I don't know what to do or say.

"You can leave if you want Big Q" says Tommy.

"Ok"

Wilbur rejected help from Tommy, and instead uses a tree to stand up. His (Wilbur) hair is a mess, and his eyes and face are beet red. He is shaking and looked uncomfortable. He began to walk back to the van, surprisingly quickly.