Manyata lightly nods at that: I hope so.

Scene shifts to Uday at his hotel room.
Uday listens to Manyata's voice message and feels hurt hearing her sobbing but the accusations stop him from going to her.

Uday (upset): Why is this so hard? I made a decision to stay away from you then why is my heart breaking hearing your cries? You might not have meant anything you said Manyata but it doesn't change the fact that you thought this of me. After everything was your opinion really so low of me? How could you even think that your Uday would be so cheap? I just can't seem to forget this. But your sad face is haunting me which is why it's best just to avoid Devgarh palace too so i dont have to see you hurting anymore nor forget my anger. It's breaking me more being away from you but looking at you reminds me of the words you threw at me.

Jagat calls Uday and he picks up after his 5th continuous call.

Uday: what? Will you stop calling? If a person isn't attending your call that means they are not willing to talk or are busy perhaps.

Jagat: shut up. I want to meet you.

Uday: nope, im busy right now.

Jagat: doing what? Planning how to hurt Manyata more?

Uday: you don't know what you are talking about so stay out of it.

Jagat: i know exactly what i am talking about. She told me. So stop being a prick and come meet me.

Uday: oh she came running to you to complain about her fiancé? What did she say this time, that Uday is a cheat, or maybe arrogant, or was it an a**hole this time who is ignoring her?

Jagat: ok you are being rude now. She made a mistake. I accept it was her fault but she regrets Uday. You have to talk to her. She'll make herself sick crying. She acted out of jealousy. You should know more than anyone else how it feels when you see the person you love being close to someone else. Don't be so ignorant to her pain. You love her man come on.

Uday (concerned): what do you mean? Is she ok? Why do you think she'll get sick? Yes i am not talking  to her but this can't be effecting her so badly can it?

Jagat: are you seriously a Yuvraj? How dumb can you be? She loves you. Yes she hasnt said the words yet but she feels the emotion. Of course she is badly effected. She hasn't been eating or talking to anyone. She literally stays locked in her room crying the whole day.

Uday: why didn't anyone tell me? I agree that I am mad but i would have forced food down her throat if I had to.

Jagat: oh i dont know why anyone didnt tell you. It may have something to do with the fact that you wont attend anyone's call, talk to them or grace anyone with your presence.

Uday: oh cut the crap you moron. Instead of coming to meet you, im going to Devgarh.

Jagat: i am at devgarh. If you would have agreed to meet me you would have known where I was. Thank God someone used their heart for once and is going to put their love above their ego issues.

Uday: I dont have ego issues. She was wrong. Me going to Devgarh doesn't mean im going to forgive her. I just need to make sure she eats.

Jagat: yeah yeah. Go, lover boy.

Uday cuts the call.

Meanwhile at Devgarh Palace we see the Jaigarh family and the Devgarh family sitting, having a conversation.

Av: i dont understand what's happening. Our kids are suffering and we can't do anything to help. Does anyone even know what happened? Jay, unnati, vijay, anyone?