Chapter one: The Encounter!

It's a normal day in school and your teacher walks in to the classroom and he yells, "SILENCE!"
Everyone goes quiet. Moments later the teacher says in a calm voice, "is everyone here?"
He scans the classroom and notices that Ralph is missing. "Anyone know where Ralph is?"
You think for a moment and you realise that you haven't seen him all day.
"Oh well. Looks like we will have to start the lesson then" the teacher continues.
Five minutes later Ralph walks into the classroom. "Sorry I'm late! Ugh...traffic."
You know he was lying. 'But why is he late?' You ask your self in your head.
"Hey, Ralph. Why were you late?" You start to ask him.
"I'll explain later! Now is not the time" he replies with a bit of a shake in his voice.

The bell rings for recess and you and Ralph bump into the bullies. They turn around and encountered Ralph's brother who laughed at him. "Look at this gay nerd"
Ralph gets really mad and you try to calm him down. You see that Ralph has formed a fist at this point and you try to stop him.
"RALPH THERES NO POINT! Just leave it." You tell him as he try's to maintain his anger.
The bullies laughed and one of them said "Tom right? I haven't seen you since 4th grade? How's that arm?"
You think for a minute. The boy that ask you about your arm use to bully you back in 4th grade and broke your arm in grade 5. "Yeah my arm is fine"
The 3 bullies names are Jake, Paul and Nathen. And they run off as they see a teacher as they know not to pick on you and Ralph.

A/n
Sorry this is a very long chapter but I will try to keep it short in the future.
I will be working on Chapter 2 soon. Thank you and please vote and tell me your thoughts in the comments. Also tell me what I should change as well as it's my first time doing a wattpad.