His weakness... You became his weakness... you are nothing but a burden to him... To them...

He then stared outside the bus window, the evening is always been beautiful to him, he then looked at Siam who was sleeping beside him all tired. He caresses his head as he closed his own eyes.

And mumbled " I miss you... "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" boss, he was in the city but I think he doesn't live in the city and I saw a child with him... " the guy informed his boss handing him the phone and showing him the picture he had taken...

The boss deeply stared at the phone screen and asked " what about his bastard father I just wanted money but seems like this beauty is someone's dear... "

" yes, boss, and the Jongcheveevat knows that we are the ones who attacked his father... " the other man standing there said to the boss.

The boss just sighed and then order " whatever, I just want him before that suppasit could reach him... " his subordinates nodded their heads in agreement...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning, When Angel entered his classroom all his students cheered loudly watching their teacher holding stuff for them, he smiled at their happy faces siding his worries he involved himself in distributing the stuff to them.

The stuff is not expensive it is just some kites, and useful stationery products as some students can't afford so he always tried some way he can provide them that can help them to grow independently in the future.

As after the distribution, he took all students out to fly the kite...

They were giggling, talking, bickering, battling with each other about who can fly their kite the highest...

Angel's phone rang with a known number, he smiled and picked it up but his smile faded away as his face turned into a horror one...

" Gulf, Noi-Na is adopted... All paperwork is done... Sorry..." The lady Miss Thongkham said to him

" Aunt this can't be... I am her blood-related Guardian, I had already told you that when I will be settled I will adopt her... How could you do that to me...??! " He nearly yelled and excused himself far from the students to talk with his aunt... The lady is superior to the orphanage.

" I can't help you with this, they are powerful rich people and she liked the young guy... She even called him Phaw...!!" She tried to put her perspective,

" but she is just four n... She is my only family aunt... How can you do that...??!! Who is that man, tell me his name. I will talk to him... "

" Gulf, for that you have to come back to Bangkok... You know she was lonely here, you didn't meet her for 6 months just talked on the phone she needs a family... "

" I am her only family... " Gulf was persistent, he can't lose her

" Gulf please...!! "
She tried to speak and make him understand but the call is already cut off by the Gulf.

Angel or to say Gulf went blank when he heard the other faint voice which is so known to him

" say Dad again... I will give you everything... " the little girl giggled at his newly found father

Gulf cut the call without saying anything, he fell down on the ground...

" This can't be.... " he mumbled

" it's just my imagination... "

" Gulf, don't shiver, breathe okay... " he talked to himself as he breathe in and out...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Gulf...! " the lady sighed, and the phone line was cut. She turned towards the young man who was talking to Noi-Na

" Mr. Jongcheveevat. I have talked with her guardian, and he wants to talk with you... " she thought to Inform the billionaire about it

Suppasit Jongcheveevat smirked and continued his play " who...? As I already adopted her, the court has already given her to me as a daughter as you see I can fulfill her every need.  And she is an orphan n... Sooo... guardian.. "

He knows very well, he continued his act. And adopting Noi-Na was so easy, his position and power are enough to do anything.

" Mr. Jongcheveevat it's not my right to tell... Just talked with him... "

Mew didn't say anything just nodded with a victorious creepy smile, then he kneel in front of his adopted daughter and kissed her forehead...

As he was about to go, the little one tucked his court, Mew looked at her curiously...

She leaned and kissed both of his cheeks then cutely said " byyiieee dat, pleajj tom fas tomollow... I want to go home withh uuu... "

Mew patted her head before leaving

Her face, even her smile... Everything is just like you... Who is Noi- Na to you my Angel...?? You are trapped...!!

|vote|
|comment|
|follow|

What is your reason to join Wattpad..?

The author joined Wattpad to read TharnType but now she is addicted... She started writing when she was 14 but at that time she didn't have a phone so it started with writing a diary but now she is here...!!