MY VAMPIRE SAVIOUR

hi people this is my first story (ever) so please forgive me if i make mistakes (especially spelling) , but enjoy and don't forget to vote-comment !!!!

I felt really thirsty , so thirsty  in-fact that i was temped to jump down the 5 story building I was on , find any random human and rid my self of my eternal thirst, but i could not add to my long list of sins by drinking from a innocent human so , using my five hundred years plus of self control i forced my self to push the thirst down , temporarily , and hunt for not so innocent humans my conscience could handle hurting . I leaped to the next building and the next , in the hour before midnight , and looked for any criminals that could be out . faintly i heard the sound of three people breathing hard , over half a block away , I used my vampiric speed to cover the distance in less than a second , still on the roof tops , the scene i found was not  surprising for these parts of the town, two men trying to rob some girl that had the misfortune of being out this late . i grinned and dropped from the building, landing with cat like grace in the shadow. still at least ten meters away from the men and the whimpering girl i noticed she was beautiful ,but paid no attention to her as i called, 'you chickens can't take a girl on your own ?" in an insulting but deep tone. they immediately spun around to look at the shadows ,where i was leaning against a broken lamppost.

"walk away man this is none of your business' called the man not holding the girl ,showing his switch blade and glancing nervously at the other man. 'yeah , we don't wanna hurt you so go' called the man who was holding the girl tight and keeping his hand on the girl mouth that was , finally struggling against the man , ' now why should i leave this pretty girl with you she doesn't seem to be enjoying being with you' , i stated with a bored drawl as i started to walk toward the men . 'piss of and we won't hurt you dick head ' said the man with the switch blade , waving the blade around trying to look dangerous . HA I thought as if a vampire would be afraid of a little peace of metal , especially one whose older than five hundred years old . 

'now why would you do that 'man'' i said sarcastically then coughed as the thirst came rushing back ,probably from being close to human while i was so thirsty ,  'let the girl go now ' i demanded , finally bored from all the macho the thugs were trying to put on . ' what you gonna make us ' said the man holding the still struggling girl , she's really weak i though , 'hey Kev , show him your new toy' the man said in a angry tone as the girl continued to struggle . the man with the blade - Kev came towards me and said ' this is your last chance to run hero' in a low tone , i just gave him a blank expression and continued to lean against the lam post . As Kev closed the last five meters towards me , I sent out my power glamour and stopped him from taking the last few steps towards me,'hey it seems Kev can't move ' i called to the other man , who looked extremely confused as did the girl who had again stopped struggling . idiot i think to my self.

'now let go of the girl and i won't have to hurt you ' i lied as i finally let the blood thirst pull my fangs out and make my eyes the traditional black bloodthirsty vampires get, the man ,and the girl , now looked extremely scared , ha i though as the man began to shake and pulled out a knife .

finally feeling the blood thirst at its full force I backhanded Kev so hard he flew ten feet backwards and crashed into the wall , and went unconscious , i ran with vampiric speed behind the man holding the girl so he couldn't even see me hove , all he saw was me backhand Kev and then disappear , i use my glamour to freeze him and make him push her down , as she see me so close to her with my fangs out ,she faint is terror , then not being Gentile i  seize the man and quickly drink from him till he becomes unconscious ,not dead , then throwing his aside i grab the other man , who's still slumped by the wall and do the same till my thirst is sated .

as i looked upon the the face of the girl i saw she was extremely beautiful , almost painfully so , but i stiffen as i see that the man actually managed to stab her in the shoulder and deeply too before i could use my glamour on him . i feel ....... regret ? as i didn't notice her being stabbed. i look around , maybe there's  some who will come and save her  i wonder. i spread my senses out  and notice no one is around , looking at the girl i feel almost responsible for her injury even though i actually save her from the men . so making up my mind i do the only thing i can so i grab her and hold her bridal style as i  rush to my mansion at the edge of the city . while running i look down at the innocent but beautiful face of the girl , whose name i must now know as it seems stupid to call her 'the girl' and guess her age must be at least nineteen or twenty , she seems so sweet even unconscious and bleeding i feel the urge to know her , not just her name but actually her , 'huh i couldn't be falling for her ' i said to my self  'could i ........?'

hi peope so thats the first chapter

vote

comment

and ENJOY