Sleepover

Gisreine's POV:I fixed my bed and put on my pajama's and put my hair up in a bun, I went downstairs into the kitchen and put some popcorn in the microwave. Me and Prod are having a sleepover as we have every Friday, we've been having sleepovers since we were little. I heard the doorbell ring and I look outside the window and see Prodigy, I unlock the door and open it and say "Hey Prod!" I smile "Hey, wassup babygirl" he hugs me tightly and walks in and I close the door and lock it again. "Where your parents?" Prod asks sitting on the couch "They're in Las Vegas for they're honeymoon", "Oh okay, cool" Prod takes out some candy out of his bag "Umm, you do realize that I have some popcorn in the microwave and I have pizza" I say raising my eyebrow "Foreal? That's awesome! But I had to bring some candy, what's a sleepover without any sweets?" he said puting some more candy in his mouth, "Prod I swear, your something else" I said laughing "Haha but you love me" he smiled, "Uh huh, I love you alright" I rolled my eyes joking with him. I walked into the kichten and took the popcorn out, I grabbed the box of pizza and walked back into the front room and sat next to Prodigy, 'Ooh give me some pizza!" he said trying to grab the pizza box away from me 'Aye aye AYE! Calm down boy I'll give you some, you act like you haven't ate in months" I opened the box and he took 4 slices of pizza, "Thank you so much!" he said stuffing his mouth with pizza "Umm, your welcome? Haha, boy your so crazy" I laughed taking a slice of pizza. He just smiled at me and I smiled back...I start getting butterfly's in my stomach, I look down eating some pizza, I really wish I could tell Prodigy how I feel but...he got a girlfriend and he probably doesn't feel the same way about me.. "Aye, what's wrong?" Prod asked looking at me "Uh nothing, why would you think something's wrong?" "Because I've been your best friend for years and I know when there's something wrong especially when you put your head down and you get all quiet. Now tell me please, what's wrong?". I looked up at Prodigy and he had the most serious look on his face, "Well, there's this guy I've really liked for a long time now and...I don't know how to tell him" I said kinda looking away "Why are you scared to tell him how you feel?" Prod asked, "Because....because I don't think he feels the same way and besides, I don't think he likes me anyway". "What?" he put his thumb under my chin and made me look at him "Why wouldn't he like you? Your the sweetest person ever and your so beautiful" Prod said looking straight into my eyes, "Awww Prod, that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me. You really think I'm beautiful?" "Yes, your freakin gorgeous your just amazing Gisreine. And he's a fool if he turns you down" I smiled and started to blush "Thank you" I said as I looked down again. I always look down when I blush because I feel embarrassed when I blush, "Don't look down, I wanna see that beautiful face of your's" Prodigy said, I looked up at him and saw he was smiling, I smiled and blushed even harder "You know, your so adorable when you blush" he chuckled. My eyes widen "What?! I'm not blushing!" "Yes you are! I made you blush...I should know, this isn't the first time I made you blush" he kid with me and I just blushed even harder and started getting embarrassed. It's true though, he always makes me blush. "Come on, let's go upstairs and watch a movie" he said grabbing my hand....why must he make me feel this way?

_______________________________

Vote & comment! Hope y'all liked it :) #spreadthepeace