Chapter X. A Dirty Game

Börja om från början

Baelor stares at his niece Margaery and under his breath 'Is this family going insane' and looks at his father who is smiling and says under his breath 'Son of bitch'

Joffery says "I, too, have heard tales of your beauty and grace, but the tales do not do you justice, my lady. It would be an honor to return your love, but I am promised to another. A king must keep his word."

Baelor looks at Joffrey and then at Sansa who looks shocked and looks at his former one side love sadly.

Cersei says "Your Grace, in the judgment of your Small Council, it would be neither proper nor wise for you to wed the daughter of a man beheaded for treason, a girl whose brother is in open rebellion against the throne as we speak. For the good of the realm, your councillors beg you to set Sansa Stark aside."

The crowd murmurs. The crowd shouts "Margaery! We want Margaery!"

Joffrey stands and gestures to quiet the crowd "I would like to heed your wishes and the wishes of my people, but I took a holy vow."

Pycelle says "Your Grace, the gods do indeed hold betrothal solemn, but your father, blessed be his memory, made this pact before the Starks revealed their falseness. I have consulted with the High Septon and he assures me that their crimes against the realm free you from any promise you have made to them in the sight of the gods."

Queen Cersei Lannister looks across to Lady Sansa Stark. Cersei is pleased and Sansa is quite worried while Baelor has his heart broken not to know how to help Sansa.

Joffrey says "The gods are good. I am free to heed my heart. Ser Loras, I will gladly wed your sweet sister. You will be my queen and I will love you from this day until my last day."

The crowd applauds. Baelor shares a look with Loras and Sansa walks away, quite solemn. Once she is out of view, she smiles and laughs in relief. Little finger catches up to her "My lady. My sincerest condolences."

Sansa says "They're right. I'm not good enough for him."

"You shouldn't say that. You'll be good enough for many things. He'll still enjoy beating you. And now that you're a woman, he'll be able to enjoy you in other ways as well."

"But, if he's not marrying me__"

"He'll let you go home? Joffrey's not the sort of boy who gives away his toys. You have a tender heart, just like your mother did at your age. I can see so much of her in you. She was like a sister to me. For her sake, I'll help get you home."

"King's Landing is my home now."

"Look around you. We're all liars here. And every one of us is better than you."

Baelor holds Little finger arm so not to touch Sansa's hands "Great you know that Littlefinger" he squeezes his arm "I want to talk to Lady Sansa"

Littlefinger stares at him "Of course, Lord Baelor" he leaves.

》》》》《《《《

As Sansa and Baelor walk outside, they hide in an empty room. Sansa jumps in happiness and Baelor smiles at her and she jumps hugging him and he pats her shoulder and takes a step back smiling. Bash smiles "Now I can say Congratulations"

"It was a nightmare"

"Little finger right, he won't let you go easily"

"But I won't be his queen, your niece will be" he nods sadly "He is a monster save her"

"Do not worry, Margaery has a very good heart and tongue she will play with words with him and control him"

"I am sure he won't be controlled"