Chapter IX. Blackwater

Start from the beginning

"Aegon I Targaryen"

"Great what do we call him also?"

"Aegon the Dragon" trying to remember "the first Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and king on the Iron Throne, having conquered six of the Seven Kingdoms during the Conquest." playing with her silver hair "The dragonlord was the founder of the ruling Targaryen dynasty of Westeros."

Larissa smiles "Look who learns fast"

"I need a sword, I want you to be a warrior like you and Father"

"I will talk with Smith to make you one"

Daella smiles "Really"

Larissa nods "Yes"

"Aegon was seen as an enigma even to his contemporaries. He was a solitary person whose only friend was"

"Orys Baratheon"

"Great, Orys who was widely believed to be his bastard half-brother. The king was a great warrior who only rode his dragon"

"Balerion, the great"

"They went for battle or travel and never entered tourneys. Aegon remained faithful to his sisters and left governance in their hands and only took command when necessary. While he was harsh with those who defied him, he was generous to those that bent the knee."

"His sisters: Queen Visenya Targaryen and Queen Rhaenys Targaryen "

Larissa nods "Aegon is not considered to have been particularly pious. Aegon was a dragon dreamer according to another semi-canon source."

"Is anyone of the family a dreamer?"

Larissa lies to her daughter "I guess no, I don't know" she sighs "According to a semi-canon source, he followed the Faith of the Seven for political reasons."

"So we really do not have a real religion"

"No, we have in Valyria we have all the religions and we have a faith of seven but another seven gods"

"Okay," she closes the book "Mother, Are grandfather gonna die?"

"No, babe, Who said that?"

"It's a war"

"Father went a lot of war and Monterys too and he is going back to us"

"And Father?"

"he goes to Lahzar to bring our uncle from there and he will be back fast, don't worry" A knock at the door "Come in"

Myros, Measter of Driftmark castle gets in "Princesses" smile "May I take Princess Daella to show her something"

Larissa says "Sure"

Daella stands and goes toward Measter Myros "Lord Montryos sent a raven and he will be here soon, he made the deal"

"Great, thanks maester" Myros takes Daella and leaves. Larissa head to the door to close it but Princess Rhea comes to her "Mother"

Rhea sits on the chair "The battle started, I guess and there is a wind and the sea is like a monster"

Larissa sits on the chair "Father will be fine" she holds her hand "He will back"

"I did not see my sister since she runs with Daemion because she loves him and I really do not know if she is still alive or what happened to her"

"I am sure she is alive"

"Alicia left and we did not hear anything, or Aeryn for twenty years and I did not see my sister for seventeen years"

"Mother do not freak out"

"I am going to freak out because the Kingslayer and Lyanna Lannister run from Robb Stark"

"Fuck"

"See, now two of the most important people are missing and Tarth with Baelor"

"I am sure it's Leyton, Mother"

"Leyton plays on all sides this person is so dangerous"

"Also Jaime"

"I do not know Jaime on which side"

"The side Lyanna will choose"

"No, Daeron will choose the side she will choose, your husband in love with her"

Larissa looks away "He loves us, Mother"

"I know but__"

"No but if he loves her, she chooses her husband as me, and that it"

"I hope all this stop"

"I know what you are thinking. He and Jaime will lead us to our deaths"

"The storm prince is our survival and I can not believe I said that"

Larissa back in her chair looking at her mother thinking.