𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

"right. okay." maeve nodded, standing up from the bed and grabbing her bag. "let's go get you some water. bye, jackson." she finished, gently slipping her hand into thea's empty one before she dragged her out of the room and downstairs.

"you know you don't have to baby me, right?" thea asked when they had entered the kitchen.

"i'm not babying you. i'm just trying to sober you up." maeve corrected, snatching the cup out of thea's hand before she poured out the drink inside. "were you drinking that straight?" she asked as she rinsed the cup out.

"yeah, which is funny since i'm not." thea answered, laughing at her own joke.

maeve turned to look at the taller girl, smiling slightly when she heard her laughing. she decided not to bringing up the fact that thea had just drunkenly came out to her, pouring some water into the cup in her hand. she then handed the cup to thea, the milburn girl immediately taking it and downing it. maeve watched her closely, noticing the stream of water that was trailing down thea's chin. thea then pulled the cup away from her mouth, a little out of breath.

"that was refreshing." she mumbled, bringing a hand up to wipe her mouth. "that was the best water i've ever had. oh, my god."

maeve chuckled, gently taking the cup out of thea's hand again before she poured some more water into it. "then you wouldn't mind drinking another cup?"

"fuck no." thea quickly breathed out, grabbing the cup before she gulped down half the cup. she then pulled the cup away, sniffling as she looked over at maeve. "so. . . are you and jackson together or are you guys just fucking?"

"what's it to you?" maeve asked.

"nothing, it's just that jackson doesn't seem like your type." thea shrugged. "he's the preppy head boy and you're the girl that gets call cockbiter. just doesn't add up."

maeve nodded, tilting her head. "what do you think my type is, new girl?"

"uh, someone that's taller than you. you know, he's a little muscular. he has piercings, and tats scattered around his body. and he dresses in all black." thea listed, her eyebrows raising when she realized something. "whoa, i just said he a lot. could also be she. or they. whatever you're into. i do not judge."

maeve smiled at that, feeling her heart flutter at thea's slurred words. "do you wanna go get some fresh air?"

"hell, yeah." thea nodded, quickly downing the rest of the water in her cup before she turned around and left the kitchen.

maeve let out a laugh as she followed behind thea, catching up to the girl since she had no idea where she was going. maeve slipped her hand into thea's again, making the taller girl's cheek heat up. she let maeve guide her through the crowded house, neither one of them noticing the fact that eric was teaching ruby and olivia the proper way to suck a dick. maeve grabbed her jacket on the way out the door, noticing that thea never even took her's off. she guided thea over to the swing set that was a few meters away from the house.

"swings!" thea exclaimed like a five-year-old.

"i swear, you're like a child when you're drunk." maeve commented.

"there's no denying that." thea mumbled as they sat down on the swings. thea almost fell back off, but quickly fixed herself.

"were you able to give out any advice?" maeve questioned.

"nope." thea shook her head, swinging back and forth slightly. "i tried, but everyone kept bringing up the video of my mum with the courgette, so. . . i turned to drinking."

"you don't seem like the partying type." maeve told her.

thea shook her head before she brought her shoulders up into a shrug. "i'm not, really. but where else am i gonna get free drinks and weed from?" maeve hummed at that, making thea turn to look at her. she could see the distant look on maeve's face. "are you having a good night, maeve?"