3

Packing your-  or lack of better words Yuki's things, took a lot longer than expected. You were lucky that the others were in class as you didn't feel like talking to anyone right now.

Yuki didn't seem to have a lot of stuff. That's why you opted to only pack some uniforms and casual clothes she had in her closet. Since you didn't want to touch any of Yuki's personal belongings, since you were not her.

You choose to leave some of the clothing in the closet just in case you needed to share the dorm again with Yuki's roommate. Kaien Cross didn't imply that you were allowed to permanently have your own room.

You browsed through all the casual clothes Yuki had. Annoyed by how frilly and girly they were and how there were no jeans or trousers. Out of comfort you picked out all the darker colored clothes she owned. Which was only a pair of long sleeve v neck shirts, one in black and another colored in dark blue. One white and black t-shirt. Lastly a wine-red button up blouse out of the casual clothes she owned. Then packed up half of the school uniform in the closet. 

You folded all the clothes up and put them in a plastic bag that were also inside the closet. 

By the time everything was packed it was already 12 o'clock. You laid down on the bed, browsing through any information about Yuki. Obsessively memorizing everything about her and the character you have met and the once you will meet.

The information was helpful, but there were still a lot of questions you wanted answers to, but was left unsatisfied. The notification didn't pop up no matter how hard you tried to make it appear.

You were reading about the upcoming events when there was another knock on the door. This time it was more of a gentle knock. You quickly hid the phone in the black bag before opening the door. Just like you expected, "your" dad was behind the door with an exited smile.

"DAUGHTER, your new room is ready!!! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! go! go! go!" without even asking for permission he barged in grabbing your packed bags. You quickly took your black bag before he could touch it. clutching it tightly to your chest.

You saw him look at the bag in curiosity, but you only glared in response and asked him to show you where the room was. He pouted before grabbing your arm and pulling you up towards the upper floor.

He opened the room that was more vacant in the corridor, placing your bags down. 

"Yuki-chan, classes should be done soon. How about we head down to my office to meet Zero-kun and go through all the rules for the gurdians? Since you and Zero-kun are the Perfects! There are some new rules that you both need to be updated on. Zero-kun should already be there!" He held your right arm that was not holding your bag… and rubbed his chin on it? Why is this dude so insistent on always touching me?! I get that I am currently his daughter, but this is getting way too much!

You pushed him away annoyed, only for him to start crying tears of river. You still haven't hidden the bag yet, so you made him stand outside locking the door. He started pounding on the door, his cries getting louder. Annoyed you quickly hid your bag the same way you did in the previous room.

Opening the door and smiling at your current headache. "Sorry dad, but you are starting to get annoying. Did you already forget that I fainted yesterday? I am still quite shaken up by my nightmares, so… try not to touch me so much?" You expected him to cry even more only for him to give you whiplash of the sudden change of attitude. He was cheerful?!

"AHHHHHH MY DAUGHTER CALLED ME DADDY! MY DAUGHTER CALLED ME DADDY!" He pulled you into him giving you a tight hug, forgetting your request not to touch you. Rubbing your head with his chin HARD. Before you could push him away, he grabbed your arm AGAIN and ran towards his office with you in tow.