the school bus

At 8:20AM, Dominic West was riding his 4-Year-Old Mountain bike through Old Greenbelt, Maryland. He loves riding his bike down a road that he is very familiar with. Dominic is wearing a Black hoodie with camo pants and a black camo ski mask. Dominic told us that he blames the accident on his poor vision. Dominic is also not wearing a helmet, which makes this event even more rare.

As Dominic is coming down a hill section, He slows down to a point where he is just rolling slightly down the pavement. After he assumes the path is clear, he loosens his grip on the brakes and increases speed. Out of nowhere, a yellow outline comes out of the left side of his vision. Then, when Dominic finally realizes what the yellow thing is, its too late. Its a PGCPS (Prince Georges County Public Schools) School Bus, Weighing over 25,000 Pounds. Dominic slams into the bus at over 6 MPH. He flips, his bike gets mangled, and he falls to the ground. He told us that the impact was so powerful that his shoes came off.

Laying on the road, Dominic is in a daze and wondering what just happened. It is unclear to him where he is injured, and even if he's able to move. Luckily, he is not injured and can fully move in every place he could. He gets up and sees his bike, almost fainting when he sees how terrible the accident actually was.

He did not need any medical attention and was able to go home a few minutes later.

For more stories, check daily and there just might be another one waiting for you :)

Dominic West is a real person and agreed to this interview. Any questions? Ask him at drwyeet@gmail.com