the stalking (chapter10)

Kokushibo's thoughts

Douma's thoughts
______________________________________

Third person pov:

"Wow can you believe this Kokushibo-Dono it's kagaya's hideout" the blonde man said with a grin.
"I can believe it but the thing I can't belive is that Akaza knew where it was and never told Muzan-sama"

I can't belive Akaza lied to the master he better have a good reason to lie

"Oh looks like Akaza-dono is running again we better follow him before we lose him"
"Yeah..." that was the only thing that came out the six eyed man's mouth

They continued to run behind Akaza still trying not to be seen but it was quite difficult because there were less trees in the area. So it's harder to hide plus there's a couple wisteria trees here and there which leaves a rotten scent in the demon's noses.

Soon Akaza stopped outside the estate that was labeled the "Butterfly estate" but there were two wisteria trees out front of the estate.

"Ooooooo Butterfly estate that sounds interesting don't you think Kokushibo-Dono?".

"Yeah sure whatever I'm just curious on why Akaza would stop here".

The two uppermoons soon realized Akaza had sprinted through the wisteria.

"Well this is gonna suck" they both said. They plugged their noses and ran through the wisteria closely behind Akaza.

As they were walking slowly behind some bushes a way from Akaza they saw he stopped at a window and then there was talking...

Akaza had jumped through the opened window and the blonde and black haired demon's approached the window and looked through and saw Akaza and the Flame Pillar...

"Hello Kyojuro" "well hello again uppermoon 3"...

Again!?!

Again!?!
______________________________________

Word count:279