023. polyjuice potion

Start from the beginning

hermione looked at roslyn before looking back at the boys "me and roslyn are going to go check on the polyjuice potion. make sure crabbe and goyle find these" hermione passed the cakes over to the boys before the two girls got up.

roslyn gave a little wave before her and hermione walked off. roslyn snickered "do you think they'll be able to do it?"

"I hope so but then again, I have little faith" hermione replied and roslyn just laughed.

──

"we'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves" hermione stated, pouring their polyjuice potion into some flasks. the potion was green, lumpy and thick. it almost looked like goo.

she handed the boys their potions, roslyn just standing to the side and leaning against a pillar as the three add the hairs.

ron groaned "eugh, essence of crabbe"

hermione gave a small little smile and brought her glass forwards "cheers" the three clanked their glasses together and then brought it to their lips, drinking it.

roslyn turned away, just wanting to vomit at the sight of them drinking it. when the three brought the glass away from their mouths, they all looked sick.

ron gagged "I think I'm gonna be sick" he then dropped the glass before rushing off into a stall. hermione gagged also "me too" and she dropped her glass, rushing into another stall.

harry however didn't, he was looking sick, yes, however he just drunk another bit before dropping the glass on the floor, grabbing his stomach and going to the sink.

roslyn frowned "are you alright harry?"

he didn't respond, roslyn just walked up beside him and saw his hands and face begin to move in a lumpy formation.

soon enough, harry looked exactly like goyle and indescribable from himself. roslyn couldn't help but snort "that's is not a nice sight to see"

ron came out, looking exactly like crabbe. roslyn shook her head and covered her mouth. for a minute the two stared at each other before harry directed "rose you should probably get to the common room before us, last time I checked crabbe and goyle didn't hang out with you"

roslyn nodded "see you guys soon" she then left to the slytherin common room, hiding somewhere she knew draco probably won't pay attention too.

──

when the two boys came in, they looked a bit awkward and out of place. luckily roslyn could just about hear the conversation yet she only listened to the parts she thought were worthwhile considering most of the time draco was just insulting everyone who didn't meet his families standards.

"roslyn snape. what an embarrassment. she a slytherin? she should of been put in hufflepuff for being such a weakling. not to mention disappointing her fathers name." draco talked and of course, roslyn rolled her eyes. she didn't seem to care to much but harry did.

"well she's still a slytherin! shes still that amazing to be in here" he protested and roslyn smiled to herself. draco frowned and harry backed down "...but being friends with gryffindors ruined her"

draco nodded slowly for a moment, roslyn just continuing on smiling to herself.

"you know, I'm surprised the daily prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks" dracos high voice said "I suppose dumbledore is trying to hush it all up. father always said dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place!"

of course harry disguised as goyle protested however when draco got up and went up to his face, he spat out "harry potter?"

"good one goyle, you're absolutely right" draco snorted "saint potter. and people think he's the heir of slytherin"

roslyn eyes widened and for a long moment she was lost in thought. harry? the heir of slytherin? there's absolutely no way.

"but my father did say this : it's been 50 years since the chamber was opened. he didn't tell me who opened it. only that they were expelled. the last time the chambers opened, a mudblood died." draco sneered "so it's only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time."

draco eyebrows raised "as for me, I hope it's granger"

ron disguised as crabbe got up to hurt draco and while draco was distracted with the two acting off to him, roslyn slipped out of the common rooms seeing as she knew their covers were going to be blown.

──

roslyn of course arrived earlier then them but hermione wasn't speaking. when the two boys arrived, they seemed in a panic "hermione, come out! we've got loads to tell you."

roslyn looked at the two "she's not speaking, she's been quiet"

harry and ron frowned, roslyn then knocked on the door of the stall loudly "hermione!"

"go away!" hermione finally answered and as the three looked at each other, moaning mertal came out of the stall through the door, she was grinning "wait till you see. it's awful"

roslyn gazed back at harry and he nodded. roslyn then slowly opened the stall door, checking to make sure she was decent before letting the boys see.

roslyn eyes widened, harry getting out his glasses as hermione spoke "do you remember me telling you, the poly juice potion was only for human transformations? it was cat hair I plucked off millicent bulstrodes robes."

ron, roslyn and harry all looked at her as she turned round, seeing her face as a cat. she had cat ears but kept her hair. she also had her human body still however a long, fluffy tail swayed behind her "look at my face..."

mertal was giggling behind them however the other three found it amusing, just fighting a smile except ron who just grinned "look at your tail!"

jay speaks ༄kinda poorly written, apologies

jay speaks
kinda poorly written, apologies