Chapter 9

Y/N POV

"Where are you!?!!?" I heard Myles scream as he barged into my room.

Ohhhh shittttt
The closet is one of the worst places to hide.
Be quiet. Be quiet.

The closet door opened. I panicked and ran right past Myles.

"Get her!" He commanded Seth and Matthew.
I ran down stairs and into the laundry room and then into the garage.

I hid behind some boxes.

"We know your in here!" Matthew yelled.

"Come out! We're gonna find you anyway!" Myles yelled.

I put my hand over my mouth. Oh my God! What do I do!??!?? Oh Seth! Help me out here!!

"Were are you!??" Myles screamed.

Matthew came closer to where I was at. He moved closer and was literally two feet away from me. I was frozen solid.

Don't move Y/N

"Where the hell is she!?" Matthew yelled. He hit the boxes and they all fell on top of me.
Shittttt

I felt someone grab me by the feet and dragged me away.

"You've been hiding from us little bitch!?" Myles said kicking me head.
I'm gonna cut his balls off with freaking hedge clippers!

I tried getting up but I felt Matthew sit on top of me.
"Don't worry babe, we're gone have fun." he said laying down on top of me.

"Get the fuck off of her." Seth said.

"Why Seth? You want to play with her first?" He said laughing.

"Get the fuck off of her!" He yelled pushing Matt off off me then punching him in the face.

"Fuck!" Matt yelled.

Myles punched Seth in the gut. I think this is my time to run. I got up and ran into my living room.

Where's my phone!?!!??!!

I was tackled to the ground. I heard something knock over.
"Seth!" I screamed for him.
He ran into the room and pushed Matt off of me, he punched him in the nose. Matt fell to the floor with a thud. He was unconscious.

______
The ambulance lights where flashing and police cars where everywhere.

I saw an unconscious Matthew and Myles on a stretcher.

"Okay so they were the only people who broke I to the house?" The officer asked with her clipboard and pen.

"Yes." I said

"Then who is this?" She asked pointing her pen at Seth.

Lie to her.

"A friend, we were having a movie night." I said.

She wrote something on her clipboard.

The cops were intimidated because I didn't have any parent with me, but now I know I'll be fine because Myles and Matthew aren't here.

As all the cop cars left, Seth was sitting on my front porch.

"Do you wanna come in?" I asked.

"Ya sure." he said.

As we walked in the house, I opened Thor's cage. He immediately ran over to his dog bed.
I looked at the T.V., It was on the floor broken. Probably happened when Matthew tackled me. I walked into the kitchen and I grabbed an icepack for my head.

I walked up my stairs into my room with Seth following behind me.

I sat on my bed and turned on the T.V.

Seth sat next to me. I
Looked through the channels and in the corner of my eye I saw him starring at me.
"Why are you starring at me?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes..."
he secured his arm around my waist.
Oh my God.
I have mixed emotions.
I feel happy, confused, scared, and nervous.

"I'm sorry they hurt you, I'm so stupid, I fe so bad, I knew this was going to happen and I let it happen to you!" He was upset.

"Hey, don't worry, I'm okay now." I said.

I turned on Drake and Josh, it was the episode where Josh ran over Oprah 😂!

I felt extremely tired. I started to close my eyes.

"Hey, who's that on your wall?" He asked.

I looked over at the poster of Luke Hemmings. "The sexiest man alive!" I said.

"Oh ya? What makes him so sexy?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Because he's Australian, got to love guys with accents am I right?! He's got a lip-ring, he's the lead singer of the band 5 Seconds of Summer, he has nice blonde hair, he's got the prettiest eyes I have ever seen, he's so nice, his voice makes me melt, and I want to makeout with his face and do 'other' things with him if you know what I mean." I said.

"Wow." He looked jealous.

"Yep." I said.

"You must really like him." He said.

"Yep, he's what you call a bad boy."I said nodding.

"He's not a bad boy, so what he has a lip-ring and he's the lead singer of a famous band." He said.

"Your just jealous." I said making the face spongebob made when he found out squidward liked Krabby Patties.

"What-no!" He said.

"Ya you are!" I said

"Okay, maybe a little." he pouted.

"Awe, what would make you feel better?" I giggled.

He meet my eyes. He placed his hand on my chin tilting it up a bit. He looked into my eyes and then at my lips.

Sorry guys, had to stop there!
-Ray