𝐭𝐰𝐨 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

Začít od začátku

"no. i was trying to find my class." thea answered, holding up her time table.

maeve looked up at the slightly taller girl with raised eyebrows, taking in the details on her face. she had never seen her around before, making maeve tilt her head slightly. "you're new here, aren't you?"

"oh, is it that obvious?" thea asked.

"only because you have a not-so familiar face." maeve answered, picking up on thea's faded accent. she then snatched thea's timetable out of her hands, looking down at it. she smiled slightly when she saw that they were heading towards the same class. "follow me, new girl."

thea groaned, shaking her head at the name that was bound to stick. "please don't call me that."

"why not? you're the new girl, aren't you?" maeve quizzed, the smile still on her face as she looked over at thea.

"yes, but that's not my name." thea answered.

"so, what is your name, new girl?"

"you have my timetable. why don't you look at it?"

maeve raised an eyebrow at that, noticing the snappiness in the slightly taller girl's voice. she then looked at the timetable, looking for a name. when she had seen milburn, theodora in the top left corner, she hummed. "theodora. pretty name."

"thanks, i guess." thea mumbled.

"i'm gonna assume that you know who i am." maeve said, handing thea back her timetable.

"and why would you assume that?" thea questioned.

"i saw you and your friends looking at me earlier." maeve answered.

thea hummed at that. "well, i know your name and the rumors that have been circling you. . . but i don't know you."

"well, there's a high possibility that you're not gonna get to know me." maeve told her.

"we will see about that, maeve wiley." thea mumbled, looking straight ahead.

maeve turned her head to look at thea, her eyebrows raised as she examined the side of her face. she smiled when she realized that thea was wearing a smirk on her face, a weird feeling appearing in her stomach. she then faced forward as well, silence falling over the two as maeve guided thea down the halls. the wiley girl then turned into a classroom without saying anything, making thea freeze. she looked down at her timetable to see that this was the class that she had been looking for. she walked inside, seeing her twin brother sitting in one of the seats. she also saw that maeve had went to sit all the way in the back, by herself.

"looks like we have this class together." thea smiled as she sat next to otis, the milburn boy smiling at her. thea then turned to look back at maeve, seeing that she was looking down at a book.

"ahh! we're jumping straight into the romantic world of the immortal bard. shakespeare, obviously." the teacher started once the class had settled down. "this year's first assignment will be on as you like it. set in the fictional forest of arden. uh, nice of you to join us, adam." she continued, being interrupted when a student had walked in.

thea raised her eyebrows, remembering the boy that was adam groff. he was kinda known as the school's dickhead, always bullying and making fun of kids.

"uh, you'll be doing presentations on shakespeare's relationship with love and disguise. the person you are sat next to now will be your partner for the project. except for you two, theodora and otis. one of you have to get up and find a new partner." the teacher told them.

the twins looked at one another, silently asking who was gonna be the one to move. otis then mumbled something along the lines of "i was here first", which made thea roll her eyes and get up. she gathered her things before she looked around the classroom for an empty seat. she smiled when she heard her brother groan, adam taking her previous spot. thea's eyes then landed on an empty spot next to maeve. she slowly made her way towards the pink haired girl, ignoring the glare that was being thrown at her.