7.

I scrunched my face up at him," Take and gon! Get out my shit always hungry ass mfka."

7:30 pm.

" True, I said I'm not watching no more of this cocomelon." I said snatching the remote from out her grip causing her to mean mug me.

" I don't care about your little mug." I said flipping the chanel," I told you I'm tired of watching cocomelon, I hear it in my sleep cause of you."

" Y'all hungry?" I asked them both and they nodded their head. I took them into my arms heading into the kitchen.

I set my phone up and clicked on Instagram live as I placed them in their high chairs," Washannin yall." I said pouring them both diluted juice.

I picked the phone up flipping the camera to show the viewers my kids," Where yall from?"

" Da O " Dayvon's soft voice sounded making me smile.

" Y'all heard him, O Block's finest." I set the camera back up and began chopping over mini pieces of pork chop meat, I added a little portion of broccoli and potatoes.

I took the Cinnamon Toast Crunch off the top of the refrigerator pouring me a bowl of milk first then adding the cereal.

I squinted to read the comments.

@dayvonswife23: bae what the fuck?! Ik you a crazy mfka who pours milk before the cereal?

@yaboidee: Stream Fuck king von diss by yaboidee  on SoundCloud.

@prettyree: Not the milk before the cereal🤦🏾‍♀️😩😭

" Tuh." I scoffed," Ain't nothing wrong with pouring milk before the cereal. That's why y'all folks eatin soggy ass cereal, shit get soggy in 2 minutes and shit."

I ate a big bite of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch," Folks nem talkin bout go stream his shit on SoundCloud. Let's see what this nigga rap hittin on." I said taking out my second phone and downloading SoundCloud.

@kekebabii: When you pulling up to the club of 💎 tn?😩

@hatingonniggas44: you rich asf eating cereal.

" I'a be there at 10, beat me there." I said searching up his song on SoundCloud." I hope you ain't make no garbage ass song with my name in the title."

I clicked play and turned the volume up so my fans can also hear.

Meanwhile.
Ryan.

" Y'all heard that guys! He gone be at the club of diamonds!" Hitta yelled across the room to me and D-black.

" How you know?" I asked as I began rolling a blunt.

" I'm on this nigga live, he said it and plus I seen hella flyers." He responded and I nodded my head giving D-Black a toothy smile.

" See you pretty smart, I'm glad to have you on our team." We dapped up.

" I know coming to Atlanta wasn't such a bad idea." Darien said and I nodded.