Prologue

We are now on the rooftop of this company. talking until we got to this conversation.. CONFESSION.

until we confessed what we felt to each other.

"I admit that I like you, don't you notice?"

"Gusto mo rin pala ako, 'bat mo naman 'tinago?"
I ask

"Because I'm afraid because I might be rejected me"
I can see the nervousness.

"Reject? Hindi mo rin ba alam na gusto kita? Don't you notice?"
I said, and we look deeply in our eyes.

I saw a hope.

"I'm hurt because, maybe you won't like me because I'm just a simple person, and we have a lot of issues in the family, that's also what I'm afraid of because your work might be affected because I'm the daughter of the former president, and I can't say that I'm out of that issue"
I explained, looking deeply into his eyes.

"It doesn't matter to me Irene, as long as I love you I love you, your family's issue is none of my business, and I believe that your family is not doing anything bad. I know you are a good person, you and your family"
And touched both my cheeks.

I don't know what will happen next.

He kissed my forehead.

So if you want that guy/girl confess.
Rejection doesn't mean you are not enough. Sometimes you need to experience worst scenario in order for you to grow and become a better person. Someday those people who rejected you will eventually realized your worth and by that time, all you can do is laugh and say "it's okay".

__

Just prologue hehe. ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ.