꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ 41 - bf

Minho stood up, and the distracted Jisung, paying no attention to anything, did the same.

"Sung... Do you really like me" Are you serious?” Lee asked, standing about two feet in front of the younger boy.

- Of course. I've told you that a few times already..." He muttered, looking somewhere at the pavement several dozen meters below.

"Why? Why me? Why not someone else? Why not Hyunjin? Or Changbin?"

“First of all, those two aren't my type. Sure, they're handsome, but I've always liked you. But I've already told you that I don't just look at your looks, although the fact is, at first I paid most of my attention to your looks." Jisung took a deep breath and exhaled to formulate better sentences. "Only later did I start to look at you more and ask our friends about your character. To be honest, you don't look as "threatening" as they say at school. I never believed those stupid rumors. How could someone with a smile like that be such a cold, horrible person? And those eyes..."

"Okay, I got it." The elder laughed gently. "So if I ask you to be my boyfriend, I can be sure that you're giving me positive response?"

"I don't know... I guess you need to check." Jisung chuckled, gaining courage.

"So... Han Jisung, will you be my boyfriend?" Minho asked, putting his hands on his hips. He pulled him closer, leaving some space between them so that the younger one wouldn't feel awkward.

- Yes! Of course I do! He exclaimed, closing the really unnecessary distance between them. Happy Lee gently lifted Han, spinning him around his own axis.

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

"It was so beautiful...!" Chris cried, cuddling into his boyfriend's body.

“I know, baby.” Seungmin admitted, kissing Bang's hair.

"Shut your mouths or you'll burn our hideout!" Changbin hissed, watching the charming scene.

“But they are so cute!” Jeongin interjected.

"Yes!" Felix agreed.

“You know you can be seen and heard, right?!!” Minho shouted, not even turning to face them, busy stroking his boyfriend's cheek.

“Oh fuck, we need to run!” Hyunjin called, jumping up.