Chapter 4 Seal the Visitor!

Začít od začátku

'Yup he's definitely trying to trick me' I noted as I noticed my color changed from blue to a depressing colorless gray.

"Um about the date..." She asked as my color reverted back to its normal blue and I looked at her before bobbing my head up and down as she took it as me saying yes.

_________________________________________

(3rd POV)

The Fraxinus bridge members were quite torn on where to take Y/n as he appeared to be pleased wherever he and Shiori would go.

They still have to find out what was pleasing Y/n so they can plan around it but for now, all they could do was speculate.

"Why don't we just ask Visitor where he wants to-" The blonde spoke up but he was swiftly shut down by a shoulder to the stomach from the child.

"Commander if I may interject... Visitor has shown to be very cooperative and unaware of feelings it may not hurt to try" Someone spoke up as the fellow members thought about it for a while before agreeing and sending the order to Shiori.

_________________________________________

"Okay," Shiori muttered as she turned towards Y/n who was wearing what they called an 'Astral dress' but in Y/n's case it was a suit, due to his appearance Shiori had to explain to some onlookers that Y/n was just a massive cosplay nerd. Shiori coughs a bit catching the attention of Y/n who stared at her.

"Y/n I can see you're quite happy why is that?" Shiori said as Y/n took a whiteboard and marker he had previously gotten before the date and wrote down a couple of words.

"I do not quite understand why as well but if I were to make a guess it's the sight of bustling lively people surrounding us, it feels so familiar yet so foreign to me," He wrote as Shiori nodded and they continued on their stroll.

"Kotori where do I take him next" Shiori whispered to his earpiece as Kotori was still thinking of a public place where they can place the two.

But her train of thought was interrupted when Y/n started to walk off somewhere. Shiori noticed this and quickly trailed behind him. As they eventually stop in front of the ticket booth for what appeared to be a concert.

Kotori: "A concert... with a pack amount of excited people that would surely increase happiness..." Kotori muttered but Shiori can hear her and was already a few steps ahead and decided to follow Y/n as she proceeds to buy tickets for both of them before entering.

_________________________________________

They took their seats and patiently wait for the concert to start but Shiori noticed the number of fruits and vegetables some people were carrying with angry frowns accompanying them.

Shiori looked at Y/n who already took note of the atmosphere and was quite puzzled by it.

The lights turned off and turned on again to illuminate a girl with indigo hair and a pretty dress to accompany her voluptuous figure and in her hands was the mic.

But as the lights were focused on her, she just stood there was a distressed look but after a while, she finally made some movements and placed the mic near her lips she opened her mouth to let out her singing voice but nothing came out.

A silence ensued before the crowd threw a tomato at the stage barely missing the poor girl.

"That's what you get you slut" A voice broke the silence but it wasn't a pleasant one, it was filled with anger and resentment.

But after that, some of the crowd began throwing their respective fruit and vegetable at the stage.

"Shido... Shido! Y/n's mood is dropping rapidly!" Shiori was frozen at the sight of the angry crowd, it was an appalling sight for Shiori that reminded her how toxic people can be.

Shiori eventually snapped out of her trance and looked where Y/n should be to see he was gone, she looked back at the stage to see the girl on stage was also gone.

_________________________________________

(Your POV)

What is this atmosphere? It was an atmosphere that was full of nothing but hate and resentment but for whom? I notice the lights turn off as they focus on Miku who was on stage but this time she had a distressed look on her face.

'Did something happen to her?' I thought to myself as I immediately stop my train of thought when she placed the mic near her lips.

She opened her mouth but no sound came this only further fueled my confusion but before my thoughts could continue I hear a yell which was followed up with a throw of a tomato. As it narrowly misses her distressed figure.

A single question lingered in my mind. 'Why are they doing this?' I asked myself as I look back at Miku only to see she was frozen in place attempting to sing her song but still, nothing came.

I snap my gaze back at the angry crowd as I observed their faces but found nothing but the same resentment.

'Is this the darkside of humanity?' I asked myself as I look at down at my chest. 'That is odd... my chest hurts and my judgment is beginning to be clouded with the intent and want to hurt the humans around me... What curse have you imparted on me Resident Mind?'

I look back at Miku and the feeling of wanting to kill had parted my body and in its place was an aching chest full of pity. I had a basic understanding that leaving this unattended may escalate things and it would feel like I'm betraying Miku despite only knowing her for a few days. I admired her tenacity to sing.

I immediately fire up my drill as the canopy begins rapidly spinning as I discretely begin digging underground.

_________________________________________

I resurface backstage with Miku as I pull out my whiteboard and marker and began writing.

"Are you okay?" I showed her as she nervously nodded but it appeared she wanted to say something so I gave her my whiteboard and marker as she erased what I wrote and began to write something herself.

Shortly after giving her the whiteboard she turns it and shows me what she wrote: "Can you stay with me?" I read as I think a bit as I look back at the whiteboard as she gives it to me.

I take the whiteboard and marker and write down. "I have a friend waiting for me back there but I can stay with you, I'll just have to inform her" I showed to her as she nodded and I shortly left her.

_________________________________________

(Miku POV)

I watch Y/n's figure walk away until he was eventually out of view... I couldn't help but notice what he wrote on that whiteboard.

'Her?' Did he have a girlfriend that he was accompanying... I should be feeling bad for taking him away from his date.. but I didn't...

I place my hand on my chest... 'Why does my heart hurt just thinking about him being with another girl...'

'Well he was the first one to treat me as an equal unlike my fans who would put me on a pedestal... b-but that shouldn't be enough for me to fall for him...' I thought as I shake myself awake from my little trance.

'But just the thought of him being with another girl hurts my heart...'

_________________________________________

Ehe~ Some Miku relationship development. I don't plan on giving Y/n a harem, he's just going to have Miku and thats it. No two timing.

The first draft of the concert part originally had Y/n unlocking Dive and using it to escape with Miku. But I honestly thought it was to early for Y/n to unlock Tempos.

Honestly I might just make a Bio for Y/n and list off all the tempos Y/n has access to, for the people who are reading this that don't play Hours. (Yes Y/n's appearance, abilities and lore is based on a roblox game) Shocking I know.