CHAPTER 22: Big Day

Start from the beginning

It's been week, Swara did a lot of hard work and she used to ask suggestions from Sanskar and even Sanskar helped her. It's a big day for Swara as contest was at evening. Sanskar couldn't able to go Darjeeling because of Contest work. He thought to visit after the contest.

Swara and Sanskar was standing at living hall as his both mother's were making them wait.

"Mom" Sanskar called his mother again by seeing tone as he was getting late. Swara chuckled by seeing his irritating face.

"Mumma" Naira came runjjngvtowards Swara.

"Yes baby" Swara picked her up in her arm making Naira smile.

"Munna, all the best" Naira said making Swara surprised.

"Who told you that?" Swara asked her with surprised tone.

"Papa told me yesterday only" Naira said making Swara smile.

"Thank you baby" Swara said kissing her cheeks while eyeing Sanskar.

"Papa" Naira extended her hands to Sanskar who picked her up with smile. His face changed into relaxation by seeing Naira

Sujata came while holding sweet curd in her hand.

"Swara" She forwarded spoon full of sweet curd infront of Swara. Swara's eyes filled with tears by remembering about past. Sujata got worried by seeing her teary eyes.

"Swara what happened?" Sujata asked her with concern.

"No mom, it's just that I remembered something" Swara said while wiping her corner of eyes. She opened her mouth to eat and Sujata fed her happily.

"Dadi, for Papa?" Naira asked her making Sujata look at her.

"For me, why? Today is Mumma's day only" Sanskar said with confused tone.

"You forgot so soon. Yesterday you told that winner will choose the company to collaborate for their next work so you are also participating in that contest right?" Naira said making all amused by her answer.

"Yes, you are right" Sanskar said with smile and Sujata fed both Sweet curd making all smile.

Swara was instructing her team and telling them something. She got new message and opened to see as it was from Sanskar.

"All the best" Swara read Sanskar's message and smiled.

"Ok princess Mumma and Papa will get late today so you be with Dadi or Bhua" Sanskar said while making her stand on sofa.

"Ok Papa, you don't worry, I will take care of myself and you take care yourself and mumma also" Naira said making all smile.

"Sure princess" Sanskar said kissing her forehead and both bid bye to all.

"God! Please keep them always like this. I am seeing this smile on his face because of Swara and Naira." Sujata prayed in her mind.

Swara was instructing her team and got new message from Sanskar. She opened message box and read it.

"All the best" Swara smiled by reading it and typed back.

Sanskar who was standing at the front stage with other businessmen opened his mobile by listening beep sound. He opened and read it.

"All the best for you also" Sanskar smiled inwardly by reading it.

Sahil was standing a little bit far from Sanskar. Sanskar looked at him but didn't gave any attention to him. He tried to search about his information in these days but he didn't get any useful information about him which was making Sanskar frustrate but he didn't ignored him because his first suspect was Sahil only.