Chapter Three: I'm Not Alexis Calder!

"I'm not Alexis Calder!" I yelled at the cop, he roll's his eyes, "You are"

"Prove it!" I growled at him, "Fine, are you okay for a blood test?"

"ANYTHING! ANYTHING TO SHOW YOU I'M NOT SOME KIDNAPPED GIRL!" I screamed.

He chuckled, "Alright, let me go get my kit"

"... Should I be worried that you have a blood testing thing kit?" I didn't get an answer, he just walked out.. chuckling.

Well, remember I want My Chemical Romance to play at my funeral.

I sat in an uncomfortable chair, in the middle of the police station, with the police running about like mad men, and woman. I looked down at my dress, what a chaotic night that was, it was excellent, besides my parent's getting arrested for something they didn't do.

Then, I saw my aunt walk into the police station, "Aunt May!" I yelled, she looked at me and gave me a small smile, "Ella... i'm so sorry"

"It's okay, it's not your fault they've messed up" I shrugged, "No, Ella, they did kidnap you..."

My jaw dropped, "No, no they didn't" "They did" she sob's, "What?! No! Aunt May, they're brain washing you!" I yelled at her.

"I'm going to take your sis- Emily home"

"Wh- no, please, it'll all be cleared up soon"

"Ella, your still family, blood related or not, here, you can call me if you need anything... ever" and with that, she left, and the only thing I had of her and my families existence was my clothes, and the little white business card.

~

"Test results are back"

"Finally..." I murmured and looked at Deputy Tod, waiting for an answer, "Test results are, you are biologically Alexis' Calder, we have informed your family and they have requested that you fly over to London immediately, to live with your sister for the time being?"

"What?! NO! YOU'RE LYING!" I yelled.

"Miss, I will have you personally escorted to your, the house so you can collect your belongings, after the doctor's check up"

"Why do I need a doctor's check up?" okay, that's weird... i'm completely healthy, why would he-?

"Because Miss, we need to see if their has been any abuse, physical and se-" "DUDE!" I screamed.

"This is Dr. Clive Mc Gregor, he will check up on you"

~

 "She hasn't had any broken bones, and she's a-" "YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE!" I roared at the Doctor, "Sorry Miss Cal-" "OH CRYING OUT LOUD!"

I am getting more and more frustrated by the minute, "Come on Miss Calder, we'll be going to-" "MY HOME" I glowered at the cop.

"Come on, Miss" one police officer seemed to get the drift that I didn't want to get called my that name. It isn't my name.

It will never be my name.

~

I have all my clothes, family photo's, electronics, trophies and medal's, certifies and other stuff.

I was now on a car trip to a damn plane. The police escort, well... it's ten car's, in front and behind me. I think they've taken this thing way to far.

I didn't even get to say good bye to my boy's. I left the trophy for the school with a police man, who's going to drop it off at Ty's, and I was wearing my medal that I had won, less than forty eight hour's ago...