ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 61 {ᒪOTᔕO}🧸

Start from the beginning

Lotso looks down upon Buzz, something in his eyes changing as though as quick as a snap. "Family man, huh? I understand."

Lotso raises his voice, "Put him back in the timeout chair."

Right on cue, big baby grabs Buzz, lifting him above his head back towards the chair.

Jumping to action I realise that these folk, even Lotso surprising enough, I run at the crayon covered baby doll, ready to nore Buzz of his arms.

Gasping as a pair of green, rough arms snatch me away from the quickly moving kid, I thrash around grunting as Buzz is messily shoved into the Lego chair.

Buzz demands "What are ya... Unhand me!"

Lotso, his feet planted in his position near the door. "Bring in the Bookworm."

Ken whistles sharply, shuffling above is heard.

While this is occurring, with a large and panicked exhale, I rip my arms free from the grasp around me, dashing to assist Buzz

"Grab her!" The magenta bears voice coldly rings out as a pair of purple tentacles wrap tightly around my body, pulling me backwards causing all of my past hard work to escape to be pointless.

My previously injured hip hits the floor, normally this wouldn't cause me any issues but I heard a clacking sound from inside my hip.

A light shifts around behind some books on shelves above as if someone is looking for something. A green worm with glasses drops a small paper booklet down at Lotso's feet. Ah! Here it is. It was filed under "Lightyear."

Picking the booklet up he opens it, tucking his cane under his arm. He starts skimming his eyes over the pages "Let's see here. "Accessories. Maintenance." Oh. Here we go. "Remove screws to access battery compartment."

Roughly the toys hold him down, the robot spinning a screwdriver As Buzz cries out "What are you doing to me? Stop! Let go of me! Ow!"

"Buzz! Hang on, hang on!" I start fighting against the arms the hold me down again, trying to wiggle myself free.

The grip tightens and I realise we urgently need help, which is what I screamed for "HELP, PLEASE HE-"

And as quickly as that started, I was silenced another tentacle wrapping around my mouth.

Buzz continues on to struggle, fighting for them to stop.

Twitch opens Buzz's back compartment, listening to what Lotso is reading out "To return your Buzz Lightyear action to its original factory settings slide the switch from Play to Demo."

Looking at the toys doing his dirty work for him, Lotso give them the approving nod, to which they act upon.

I watch helplessly as Twitch flicks something in Buzz's back compartment. "Stop! No! No! NOOOOOOO!!!!!" His head instantly dropping, his voice cut short along with his movements as his body falls limp.

Looking at my now limp friend my eyes widen in shock. My own body falls limp too, stopping my struggling and fighting. Staring at the sight of my close friend at the hands of these demons.

Shoulders dropping, my head slowly turns to Lotso, a pleased smirk resting on his furry face.

Feeling as though there's fire in my eyes, a fire is fuelled in the pit of my stomach. "What is wrong with you?" My voice quiet but flooded with venom.

"Something that is highly needed" He voice sweet, similar to when we first arrived this morning, though his eyes are cruel and evil.

Pushing the octopus arms off me, her guard down, I dash, sorry limp to stand in from of the suddenly horrid bear.

Looking me up and down, studying me behaviour once again he stops the incoming arms, ready to grab me from behind. "Let her speak"

"What could ever be your reasoning behind your motives?" I question him, hands on my hips, my brows pulled together

"What are yours" Lotso shoot back, both his paws resting on his cane.

"Buzz is my friend, why wouldn't I-" I begin, appalled that he even asked.

"What about the other?"

"Other what?"

"The cowboy"

Woody? What about him, he's gone, history to here.

"He left" I state simply

"Where?"

"I don't like this game Lotso, he went home" I state, getting impatient.

" But did he make it" a smirk forming on his face once again.

Wordlessly, I eye him, confused as to what he could possibly mean, that is until a whistle catches my attention.

Turning around slowly, my eyes last to leave Lotso, my vision lands on...on Woody's hat.

My head instantly fills with alarm bells, worry horns and panic. Where is he? What happened to him? Why?

Hair flying into my face, as I whip my head back at the bear, backing up, no scared for mine and to what Woody's life may be left as.

"Don't even think about laying one finger on me-" I cut myself off a smirk riding my face "No sorry, you wouldn't, you get one of these gang members to do your dirty work for you"

The smirk is wiped clean away from my lips, as if it were never there.

He shoves his cane harshly at my hip, the cracking noise louder this time, the pain evident from my vocal reaction. Falling to the floor in pain, I try to push myself back up, using what's left in me to fight, buts it's no enough. My wrists are grabbed harshly, pushed to the floor as Lotso pushes the end of his cane at my neck tightly squishing me, inching my head into an unnatural position upwards.

"Now if you stay quiet, join me, all will be well, I'll let you off Scott free if you agree to-"

"You're sick! INSANE!" I gasp out, trying to pull myself of the ground.

Lotso doesn't appreciate my attitude. He lifts the cane off my neck, my instant reaction is to sit up until my action is cut shoot. A shooting shard of pain runs down my right leg and up the side of my torso as the cane comes in contact with my hip, smashing against it.

I cry out in pain, no agony, glossy eyed as I see him, his gang members behind him, looking intimidating.

My body to weak to move, to fight, to scream.

"Look, I really didn't want it to come to this, Y/n. It's a lot better on this side of the door" Lotso sighs, looking down at me with disappointment as if he were a disapproving figure, and I was in the wrong.

"I can't! No!" I glare at him, wincing.

I hate that I'm like this, vulnerable.

"Well if that's your choice" Lotso lifts the cane of his up, onto his shoulder, swinging it down, i beloved it would hit my hip again, until it brushed against my hair, before whacking me in the side of the head.

And I was out cold.

Rip lol

Please feel free to vote and comment as it really helps my book! 🌹

Words: 1720