Chapter 14

Raph POV:

I had managed to pin Karai to the ground after she attacked us. "Where's my brother?" I asked her, holding my sai to her. Before anything else could happen, something let out a loud yell. Karai looked to where the yell came from and smiled. Before I could ask her what that was. I was tackled by something. I looked around but saw nothing. "Raph are you okay?" Mikey asked. "I'm fine Mikey. What was that?" I asked. Suddenly a blur raced past Mikey and threw him to the ground. "Mikey!" Donnie yelled. As Donnie went to check on Mikey, he too was thrown to the ground by the blur. "What is that?" I questioned Karai. She didn't say anything, she just sat there and smiled.

April ran to Donnie but the blur got to April first. She swept onto the floor. "April!" both Donnie and Casey yelled. Shortly after Casey was kicked in the back by the blur then across the face. As he fell to the ground, the blur came to punch him across the face. "What is that?" I asked Karai again, but she still didn't say anything. Mikey got up and went to me. "Raph what do we do?" Mikey asked. "I don't know Mikey." I told him before he was swept onto the floor. Karai laughed, and clapped her hands. I had had enough of this. I ran towards Karai with my sais pointed toward her. I swiped at her but she dodged my attack. I attempted to kick her but she backflipped out of the way. I ran towards her and caught her and pinned her to the side of a shipping container. Before I could ask her anything, a hand grabbed my arm and threw me on the floor with twin blades against my neck.

I looked up at the shadowy figure, to see a familiar face in Foot clan gear. I couldn't believe it. My eyes widened in shock. "Leo?" I asked. I was able to kick Leo off of me and Leo flipped to his feet for everyone to see him. "I don't believe it." April said. "No way." Mikey said in shock. "Leo?" Donnie asked. "Well done." Karai said as she walked to Leo and wrapped her arm around him from behind. "Are you alright?" Leo asked her. "I'm fine, my love. Thank you for the assistance." She said with a smile. "Anything for you, Karai." Leo said. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Leo and Karai together. "Love?" Mikey asked, just as confused as I was. "Yes. I love Leo." Karai said. "And I love Karai." Leo said as they looked at each other. They leaned in and kissed. "What have you done to my brother?" I yelled at her. "Karai has done nothing but free me from all the pain that you've caused me." Leo said. "And you shall all pay for the pain you have caused Karai."

I charged at Leo but he saw it coming and jumped out of the way. Karai had used a smoke bomb to get out of sight. Mikey tried to stop Leo but Leo kicked him into Casey. Donnie swung his staff but Leo pulled out one of his swords and cut the staff in half. Leo then kicked Donnie in the stomach, and sent him flying. April tried to use her powers to stop Leo but Leo was too quick. He swept her legs and slammed her into the floor. Casey got back up and charged at Leo. Leo slammed Casey into the side of a shipping container. I tried to remember how Leo saved me from the brain worm. I remembered how he had to get me angry and unbalanced. I suddenly got an idea. "Leo, do you keep beating up Casey cause he kissed your girl?" I asked teasingly. "Shut up!" he yelled. He charged at me and instead of me being ready for it he surprised me and kicked me across the face and I went face first into the ground. When I got up, tons of foot bots loaded up the shipment into the trucks, along with Beebop and Rocksteady and Leo and Karai used a smoke bomb to disappear.

We got back to the lair all bruised and beaten. "My son, what happened? Did you find out what happened to Leonardo." Master Splinter asked. "We found out what happened to Leo all right." April said. "Sensei, he's joined the Foot. Karai loves him. That's why she spared him." Donnie explained. "I think they used the brain worm on him." I said. "I see." Master Splinter said. "Now that we know what has happened to Leonardo, we must find a way to rescue him and Karai from the Shredder." Master Splinter said. "Donatello, is your device ready yet?" he asked. "Almost Sensei." Donnie responded. "Good." Splinter said. "We'll get Leo back Sensei." I said. "No matter what."