Mistaken as a couple 💛

She's beauty, she's grace- ✨

How do they react to you and them being mistaken as a couple? 🤔

Got this idea from LivingLikeKillers Akatsuki book. Would 100% check it out if you like Naruto it's a really fun book to read!

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

It happened when you first met Kel's brother, Hero, and his parents. You were still worried about Sunny even after Hero saved him and Basil and occasionally asked questions about if he was alright and things like that.

"You really seem to care about Sunny a lot, Y/n. If I didn't know any better I would've thought you and Sunny.." Hero trails off. You face heats up.

"Oh-! No! It's nothing like that!" You say, waving your hands frantically. "Right, Sunny? Tell him."

"..."

"Sunny?" You call out, thinking he was daydreaming or something but you were surprised when he just stared at you before looking away.

"Sunny. Tell him we aren't dating."

"..." Once again, there's silence which makes Hero and everyone else ( minus Kel ) send you a look. You face gets even warmer.

"Sunny.." You whine out. "Why are you keeping quiet? You're giving everyone the wrong idea.."

BASIL

"Sooo, who's your new boy toy?" Your annoying ass coworker asked. You sigh.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't think I didn't see you chattin' it up with that blonde the other day." They say. "I must admit, your technique and approach was a little strange but you got him hooked regardless. I guess he likes the stupid forward type."

A vein flexes on your forehead, "He's not my "boy toy" and his name is Basil."

"So it's an official thing then?" My coworker asks, raising an eyebrow with a slightly surprised expression. "I'm surprised. You never seemed to be the type to go for the.. Y'know..sensitive and weak type."

You both fall silent for a moment as your coworker watched you close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. You were like that for a few moments before opening them again and turning to them.

"( Coworker Name ), you have about ten seconds before I go grab some garden shears from that supply box in the back and-"

"Oh would you look at the time! My shift's over!" They say before running into the staff room to change out of their uniform. Once they finally leave, you let out an irritated huff as you feel your face heat up.

"Imbecile.."

AUBREY

You and Aubrey were sitting on the bench of the church, chatting. The service had ended and Aubrey asked where you wanted to go. Things somehow derailed from there and now you two are sitting here laughing and chatting about something stupid Mikhael did.

While you two were chatting the preacher walks up to you both, catching your attention.

"It's truly nice to see how close you've gotten with Y/n, Aubrey." He says. "But, I must ask, is what the others say true?"

"What are you talking about?" Aubrey asks.

"Well, I don't usually feed into the gossip here but seeing that you two seem to be so close I just wanted to know if..you two may be official." A massive blush spreads on your faces.