They make you blush ❤️

Found this cute art of Polly on Twitter! Credits to Nieouni✨! They did an amazing job!

Just as the title says, they make you blush. How did they do it? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

He was meeting one of your family members for the first time and to put it simply, he was very intimidated. So, he decided to hide behind you like a young child would it's mother and wrap his arms around your waist. The sudden movement made you blush.

"Sunny. They're friendly. I swear." You try to reassure, only for him to ( slightly ) tighten his grip. You sigh.

"I guess I'm fine with this.." 

BASIL

Basil was on another tangent about flowers. Of course you didn't mind it but what he said made you a bit flustered.

"And these are Wax Flowers. They symbolize lasting love, patience, and enduring wealth. They remind me a lot like you actually."

"You're always there for me even when I accidentally do something to push you away and I'm truly grateful for all the love you give me even when I don't deserve it. That kindness will definitely reward you in the long run. You're truly amazing, Y/n!"

You're almost positive he didn't realize what he said or he would've definitely got all panicky and flustered. Nevertheless, you decide to drop it and continue to let him talk. As flustered as he's made you, you really don't want to stop him and draw attention to your red face.

AUBREY

The turns have tabled because this time, you were hurt. It wasn't anything big, just a simple scratch but Aubrey still got mad at you.

"You really need to be more careful! I'm not always going to be here to patch you up y'know!" She scolded as she put one of your childish looking band-aids on your scrap.

"It isn't that big of a deal, Aubrey. You're honestly freaking out about nothing-" You get cut off.

"Nothing? You think this is nothing? This scratch could've been much worse! I care about you too much for you to just walk around here and not be more considerate of your own needs!"

Silence. There's an almost deafening silence that envelopes you two as your face slowly heats up. Aubrey stands there, mouth slight agape in shock at her confession but she manages to keep her composure long enough to put yet another band-aid atop the previous one in a criss-cross pattern before getting up and turning away from you.

"I- There. You're all patched up now so.. I'll just leave. Bye." As the door closes, you manage to shake away the surprise written so blatantly on your face and smile.

"Oh, Aubrey. You can be such a softy sometimes.."

HERO

You had gotten him some food since he's been stressing over exams lately but when you delivered it to him, you didn't expect him to act the way he did.

"Thank you so much, Y/n..!" Hero sobbed, crocodile tears streaming down his face as he slump over you in a sloppy hug. "You don't know how much this means to me..!"

Feeling your face heat up and your ears turn red, you push Hero away only for him to push back, arms failing towards you in an attempt to hug you more.

"Some personal space please!"

KEL

You two were eating ice cream and some of it got on your face. Of course Kel pointed out almost immediately.

"Ahaha~! You got ice cream on your face! You're so messy!" Kel laughed. Your face heats up in embarrassment and you wipe the ice cream from the corner of your mouth.

"Shut up.."

MARI

Mari had taught you how to play a song on the piano. It was a simple song but with help ( and hard, grueling work ) you were able to get the first half down.

"Great job, Y/n! You're learning pretty fast for someone who's never played."

Your give her a proud smile, cheeks dusted a light pink, "In my opinion, I should be thanking you! You're a great teacher, Mari!"

POLLY

You had brought Basil home after saving him from Aubrey and the other hooligans. He was a little battered but it was nothing too serious. When you brought him home, Polly was so relieved that she ended up hugging you.

"Thank you so, so much for helping Basil! I'm truly grateful!"

"It was nothing, Polly. Really.."

KIM

She had bought you some candy. ( And when I mean bought, I mean she stole it but  that's not important ) It wasn't much, just a simple show of gratitude for helping her out the other day but, the action still flustered you.

"Thanks, Kim! I really appreciate your kindness!" You say, flustering Kim.

"Sh- Shut up and stop being a sappy nerd before I take it back!"

"Fine, fine I'll stop.. For now."

"Y/n-!"

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Mikhael was going on and on about himself again but this time, he decided to rope you into it.

"And this right here is my partner. She may not be as amazing as myself but she's a very close second! You guys better be grateful! Being able to see the both of us together like this is a true honor to witness!"

As everyone stared at the two of you, you face turns red as you cover your face with your hands.

"Oh..~ How embarrassing.."