You make them blush 😳

What did you do to make them blush? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

You and Sunny were hanging out in his room. He was playing a video game and you were watching him. He currently had a score of 16000, long surpassing your score.

"Wow, Sunny. You're really good at this!" You praised. Sunny visible tenses up at the sudden ( but oh so simple ) compliment as his face flushes a light shade of pink.

"..."

"Uh, Sunny?" You said after a while, "..You ran into a wall."

BASIL

You had made Basil a flower crown! It was a little deformed in shape but you still decided to surprise him with it.

"Hey, Basil. Close your eyes." You say, your hand behind your back.

"Why?" He asks.

"Just do it."

"Uh- Alright. I'm trusting you.." As he closes his eyes you pull the flower crown out from behind your back and place it gently atop his head.

"Okay. You can open them now." You say. Basil opens his eyes, cautiously reaching up and feeling around the item you put on his head.

"Is this..a flower crown?" He asks. You nod.

"Sorry if it isn't that good. I tried to add as many flowers as I could but it just made it hard to weave into a circle and.." You sigh. "I just hope you like it."

Basil stays silent and for a moment, you panicked but before you could say anything Basil speaks up, an adorable blush now evident on his face as he smiles.

"Thank you, Y/n. I.. I really like it.."

AUBREY

She had gotten injured after Sunny stabbed her with his knife ( seriously, who let him bring a knife to a fight? ) and you offered to look after her and patch her up.

"This is gonna burn a little but bare with me, okay..?" You warned. Dabbing some rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball.

"I told you already. I'm fine." She said. You furrow your eyebrows before placing the cotton directly onto her wound. She winces.

"Yeah, cause that's totally fine." You say. "Now stop fighting me on this and let me help you."

Staring at you for a moment before looking away, Aubrey cheeks turn a shade of red as she chews the inner side of her mouth.

"Whatever. Just get it over with.."

HERO

You let out a sigh of relief as you walked out of class. You had forgot you had a report due today and it was worth half your grade. Luckily Hero helped you out the night prior and you ended up get an A-.

"So, what did you get? Are you grades still standing?" He asked, seemingly had been waiting for you as he walked up to you. You nod your head.

"Yep. I'm passing, and it's all thanks to you. You're a lifesaver!"

With a small blush forming on his cheeks, Hero scratches the back of his head sheepishly.

"You're exaggerating, Y/n. I really didn't do much in my opinion.."

KEL

You were watching Kel play basketball. He's told you he plays sports but you have to admit, he's way better than what you originally thought.

After Kel shot the ball in the hoop for nth time, you decided to run up to him.

"You're really amazing Kel! You have to be like, the best basketball player in all of Faraway Town!"

Caught off guard, Kel jumps at your sudden arrival.  His face heats up at the compliment but he still manages to compose himself enough to give you a bright smile.

"You think so? Thanks, Y/n!" 

MARI

You, Mari, and Aubrey were walking as Mari and Aubrey talked about wanting to dye their hair.

"I think you would look great with purple hair, Mari!" You butt in, "Well, I think you would look great with any color really."

Mari smiles, her face adorning a cute blush, "How sweet of you to say, Y/n." 

POLLY

Polly decided to try out a new recipe she found and wanted you to taste test it. She was hoping you'd like it so she could surprise Basil with it later.

As you took the first bite, Polly watched nervously as you slowly chewed before finally swallowing, relief washing over her when you give her a smile.

"This is really good, Polly. You did a great job! Basil will definitely love this!" You compliment. She smiles, her face slowly growing a light shade of pink.

"Really, it isn't too bland? ..I'm relieved."

KIM

You had bought Kim a big bag of candy as a thanks for helping you out the other day but, you didn't expect her to react so..surprised.

"Why are you giving me this?" She questioned.

"For helping me out yesterday." You explain. "I'm really lucky to have someone like you to count on, Kim. I hope you'll accept this!"

With her face growing almost as red as her glasses, Kim snatches the candy out your hands and turns around to better cover how flustered she is.

"You act like such a sap sometimes. It's so stupid."

"Hey!"

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Kim was picking fun at Mikhael about his wig so you decided to butt in.

"I think he looks good with the wig. His natural hair is fine too but I really think he's pulls the blonde off well." You say. You swore you saw him jump at the compliment but maybe you were just imaging it..

With a face as red as a rose Mikhael grins smugly, "Y/n's right! I do pull it off well! In fact I pull everything off well because The Maverick is the most amazing and coolest person in all of Faraway Town."

As Mikhael goes on and on about himself, you and Kim can't help but sweatdrop.

"At least he seemed to like my compliment.."