In a low voice, Truck-kun answered. "Playing dead?"

"..."

Should I...play dead too?

Yejun could be dumb sometimes, so, he plays dead. He immediately dropped, pretending to be a dead cat, specifically, lying like he was a dead person.

 He immediately dropped, pretending to be a dead cat, specifically, lying like he was a dead person

(A/N: Just imagine he is under the bed and his eyes are closed, haha)

Ignoring the weird position of the cat, he made a questioning look. "Why are a cat and a toy truck here?" He asked innocently. And where's, Hyung?

He then stretches his arms to reach the black fellow and lift the cat.

While Yejun's eyes still shut, his inner self is screaming. Ahhhh!! What is he planning to do?! Will he kill me this instant?!!

The male raises the cat in front of him. "Did, Hyung adopt you?" He then stares at the feline for a moment. "Are you a female or a male?" He lifted the cat a bit higher to see the gender.

Yejun abruptly open his eyes and yelled while trying to scratch the face in front of him. "M-Meow! Meow! Meow!" (You perverted bastard!! Let me scratch that f****ng handsome face of yours!!) He was yelling while his face is red due to embarrassment. Yes, our feline is blushing.

"Calm down, kitty." He said softly. Surprisingly, he didn't expect that the cat would calm down that instant. But actually, Yejun calm down because of the hologram-like he saw above the person's head.

[NEW CHARACTER UNLOCK!]

[NAME: EUNHAN ALCOCER]

[A MULTITALENTED ARTIST/COMPOSER/PIANIST]

[LIKES: SWEETS, YEJUN, YEJUN, MUSIC, YEJUN, AND MC.]

[OTHER INFO: NEED TO PROGRESS MORE TO UNLOCK THE OTHER INFORMATION.]

[DANGER RATE: 40%]

W-what...? What's that danger rate about?

"Kitty, have you seen Yejun Hyung?"

Truck-kun said that the name of the body that I possessed is 'Yejun'. So, he's my brother?

The cat let out a breath of relief. Safeee!! Looking at the information, he likes his brother. It is even written the brother's name three times!

Suddenly, Eunhan chuckled first before he speak. "Like the cat would answer me." He then gently put the cat on the floor and before he left, the feline heard what Eunhan mumbled. "I wanted to give him something, but where is he?"

After Eunhan left, Truck-kun came out from where he was hiding. Then Yejun asks him.

"What's that danger rate?"

"Oh, if that danger rate comes to 100%, then that Male Lead will die at the hands of MC."

"What?! Why would the female lead kill the male lead?!"

"Well, actually...the MC is twisted."

"What?! Who's the creator of this game?! Why did they create a f****ng twisted female lead?"

"Dunno, maybe the creator is nuts~ So, you need to prevent their danger rates not to raise. So, how much danger rate your brother has?"

"40%."

"Ah, so that means, they are already acquainted with the MC for quite some time."

Yejun was annoyed seeing Truck-kun being so calm.

"Tsk. What should I do now?"

"Prevent them from rising?"

"I know that, stupid! What I mean is how can I prevent them from increasing?!"

"Prevent them from dating the MC!"

"What?! If I do that, my life would be in danger preventing them from meeting the female lead!"

"You should think of a plan for how you save them~"

...

A/N: The photo's not mine. The credits belong to the rightful owner~