Chapter 19: Back to Normal (Sort Of)

(Wanda P.O.V) (A few weeks later)

It's been a few weeks since we stopped Hayward, but for now we've been trying our best to go back to normal, or the closest thing to it. Peter and I were spending our first day alone since America decided to live at F.E.A.S.T, I was just waking up to Peter in the kitchen, "OW!" he yelled, I giggled as I walked towards the kitchen in my pyjamas. Peter was cooking a breakfast that could be served at a hotel, "Your cookings improved" I said, "Yeah, I've been reading that book you got me" Peter said. I giggled as I hugged him, "So.." Peter said as he kept on cooking, "I know, it's much quieter without America and Morgan in here, I kind of miss it" I said honestly, hearing America and Morgan playing together was awesome, but Morgan's back with her mom, and America's living with Teresa at F.E.A.S.T. It takes a lot to get used to after all the craziness we endure these past few weeks. Overtime I noticed that I'm not corrupt anymore, but the black fingers are still there whenever I transform, it must be a scar or an imprint, or a fashion choice according to Peter. 

When Peter was done cooking, he set down all the sausage pieces, the hash browns, the bacon, and even the eggs on the breakfast bar, it looked like a buffet you'd have at a party. "Peter, you've outdone yourself" I said, "Eh well, I tend to work on stuff when I'm not doing anything" Peter joked, suddenly the alarm went off, "AW C'MON!" Peter yelled as we rushed to the extra room, we saw what I.R.I.S spotted, "Felicia? I thought we sent her off to prison!" I yelled angrily, "Hey, it's just Felicia" Peter said, "Nothing's 'just Felicia', she's gotta be up to something" I theorized. Peter got changed into his suit, and I transformed and we went to find Felicia at the museum, "Oh, well look who it is, the witch and the Spider" Felicia said while seductively waling towards us, "What do you want now?" I asked, "Nothing much, just this" she said holding a statue, she started to jump away, but I shut all the doors using my magic, Peter webbed her up and took the statue, when he shook it, he heard a clanging. "Wanda? Can you see what she wants?" Peter asked. I nodded and looked into her head. I saw Hayward talking to her, "So when you get the witch and the spider, bring them to me" he said, then I saw Felicia take the cash and then she looked into the mirror, "Sucker" she whispered. 

When I came back, I saw Felicia smiling at me, "Genius isn't it" she said, "You helped us for that?" I asked, "Someone has to get cash one way or another" Felicia said, Peter found a hard drive, "Uuh, is this what I think it is?" Peter asked, "Hmm, more information on Haywards project? Yes it is" she said smiling widely. "Wow, don't expect to be let off easily" I said, but before I could do anything, Felicia cut herself free. "Hmph, I thought you'd be thanking me" Felicia said, "You nearly killed me multiple times!" Peter yelled, "Look, I know what's going on, that black symbiote, it's been going on a rampage lately" Felicia said, "Venom?" I asked, "Yes, lately he's been killing criminals, and eating them without any restraint" Felicia said, "Why are you doing this?" I asked, "Because if I don't, he'll kill my son" Felicia said, "SON?!" Peter yelled, "Not with you Spider" Felicia said before jumping away. 

(Peter P.O.V)

THANK GOD! Felicia was my first real love after MJ, she even took my virginity. I like kids but I'm not ready to be a dad yet, when I looked at Wanda, I feared the worst, but instead she looked confused. "I don't know about this" she said, "C'mon, Venom's gotta be stopped, and Felicia clearly wants us to help her" I said. I started to follow her, and I heard Wanda growl before she flew after me, "You okay?" I asked, "What do you think? Felicia's clearly up to something" Wanda said, "Aw c'mon, I know she's a bit wily, but she might need our help" I said, soon we saw Felicia watching a scene unfold, we saw Venom taking out gang members and EATING THEM WHOLE! "What the hell?!" I yelled, "I know, he says if I don't give him these, he'll kill my little boy" Felicia said, "Hmm, give me a second" Wanda said, she started to look through Eddie's head, "Eddie allowing this to happen, he's been corrupted" Wanda said. "Then c'mon, we gotta stop him!" I yelled and jumped in, "VENOM!" I yelled, "OH, Spidey himself, you're here to help me aren't you" the symbiote said, "These people are criminals, that much is true, but eating them dude?!" I asked, "I am a predator, and Eddie allows me to eat bad guys" Venom said, "That doesn't justify killing people!" I said, "If you aren't with me, then you're just as bad as them" Venom said and lunged for me, "SHIT!" I yelled.