Ch28. Bomb ass bitch

Beginne am Anfang

He nodded and walked off with a wave as well, leaving you all alone.

You let out a VERY long sigh. 'I got this. Just act smart, you can win.' You tried hyping yourself up, though, it only worked half.

...

After waiting about 5-10 minutes which felt like an hour, you finally heard cheering and loud screeching coming from the crowd. It seemed that Midnight had alas walked back on stage with her whip and microphone in hand, swaying her hips side to side.

You rotated your head towards the bright lights coming from the arena and stared off right in-front of you where another opening of the arena was; exactly where Bakugo was waiting.

It seemed that Bakugo noticed you looking at him, so he, while smirking, made a hand motion with his thumb crossing a line through his neck. He wanted you to know that you were done for.

Though, you just flipped the boy off and turned away from him, leaving him flabbergasted. 'Bitch!?' He thought to himself.

"And now, the battle you have all been waiting for! The last two contestants; Yagi Y/N and Bakugo Katsuki against each other!" Midnight announced, making you walk towards the arena.

The crowd began cheering much more after both you and Bakugo finally were in sight of everyone, and noticed your own class cheering you two on the most. It also seems a familiar Purple haired friend was silently cheering you on as he held his arms crossed with a sly smirk.

You smiled and waved at everyone confidently and stepped on the concrete firmly, as which Bakugo followed as well.

The both of you had a staring competition for a bit. Even though everyone was cheering you on and everything was so loud because of the fireworks, it seemed it was quiet between the two of you.

The only thing you could now hear was the slight breeze flowing through your ears as you felt your chest tighten and your hands trembling. Heck, you may seemed confident on the outside, but you were a nervous wreck right now.

But it's only natural, this sports festival was a chance to prove yourself to everyone. Your dad, teachers, friends, future partner etc. You had to win.

Finally, your staring competition had to come to an end as Midnight slowly put up her arm in the air with her whip.

"...And START!"

Your blindfold was already off, but the speed couldn't match of that of Bakugo's. he knew you were gonna try to eliminate him the moment the match would start, but he wouldn't give you the chance.

Debris and smoke came flying your way as you heard explosions coming from every direction. You couldn't see shit.

Even though Bakugo was trying to scare you, you stood your ground. Looking at every flying debris, you commanded everything to levitate around in a speed that the human eye couldn't see. This would prevent Bakugo from moving around a lot and probably be a shitty obstacle for him.

"Goddamnit bitch!" You heard the boy yell as the smoke cleared out, revealing him being hit by invisible forces; the debris.

This was the perfect chance to blast him away with your quirk. But as you opened your mouth with a smile on your face, he quickly got back up and made an explosion in between the two of you. "Hell no you don't!"

'Shit...'

Small sparks and fire hit your eyes, making you flinch and wince in pain. You tried rubbing them but the pain wouldn't stop. Everything was blurry, then black, then blurry again. Your ears were ringing and you were crying.

The ringing slowly went down, making you hear everything again and realized Bakugo was flying your way, thinking he had an opening.

He was dead wrong.

You screamed at the top of your lungs, created waves around you and without even looking at Bakugo, you made him flying.

Bakugo went flying without you looking at him, or even commanding it. Did you just unlock your quirk to it's fullest potential with this sports festival? What. Just. Happened?

You heard the walls cracking as Bakugo let out a short yell, trying not to look weak infront of an audience. Everything and everyone was quiet once again, but not for long.

"Yagi?" Was all that you heard infront of you as you slowly fell down on your knees and your hands on your eyes.

"Yagi dear, talk to me! Are you alright? Hey, you two! Go check up on Bakugo!" Yelled Midnight at two nurses that were probably running towards Bakugo right now. Even so, Midnight kept patting your shoulders for a response.

"Yagi Y/N!" She yelled now with concern. You slowly dropped your hands to your knees and tilted your head upwards in an attempt to look at Midnight.

She obviously gasped at the sight she was looking at; one of your eye was crying out blood which stayed closed, and the other was still open. Though, you still couldn't see anything through them.

That shitty explosion of his blinded you.

Ehhhh
Damn bro anyways-
(Sorry for the spelling mistakes, i cba to edit this all bc its 2 AM.)