"Hello bye bye,Arnav bitwa and phati Seri togetheiwa!"

Exclaim a stupified Mami her eyes in a round shape. Others stared at the two entwined hands,Khushi fully decked as a bride,sindoor and mangal sutra didn't go unnoticed. They gasped rooted in there places everything dawning in their minds.

Arnav silently watched their emotions and the shock after their realization. He announced gaining his courage

"We are married"

This 3 words sweep the ground beneath their feet. Their bewildered expression express the state of their mind. Recovering from the shock given their never ending questions began while Arnav held Khushi's hand in a tight grip a warning not to open her mouth.

"Chote, what have you done?how could you do this? marrying without family permission?"

Arnav stared down ashamed hearing disappointment in Nani's word. He clenched his fist seeing the look in his Di's eyes reason being the one beside him.

"Tell me this is a joke"

Told Anjali in disbelief her eyes pleading Arnav to reveal all this being a prank yet he couldn't even stare at her eyes.

"Why are you silent,speak Arnav!"

Screamed Anjali tears cascading from her eyes while she stared at his accusingly. Others run towards her induding Arnav but she raised her palm stopping him to near her.

He stood broken seeing his sister not needing his support and in his mind he blamed Khushi. He stared at her revengeful  while she stood unmoved her eyes having a far away look.

But one person stood aside watching the interaction between the couples silently. Anjali was surrounded by both Raizada's and Gupta's who were consoling her

"Rani Sahiba, don't blame sale Sahiba,I told you this middle class people are capable of anything and poor Sali Sahiba has fallen on her trap"

Shyam uttered sweetly in consolidation happy for getting such a chance. Anjali wiped her tears hearing her husband while Arnav's clenched his fist hearing his voice.

"Khushi Bitiya,why aren't you saying anything?how could you support Arnav's decision?

Question Nani while Arnav flinch hearing her addressing him by his name. Ye

"Tell us Khushiji,we didn't you stop Arnav?"

Neither did she respond to Nani or Anjali. She had a far away look

"How could he stop him and prevent herself from being Raizada bahu. I told you this Gupta sisters trapped my son and now Arnav bitwa"